• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Minister Cancels 20,000 Orange Stress Balls

Cool!  Giant ball pit!  Picture it all in orange of course  ;D

ball-pit.jpg

As long as no one ruins the fun... totally game. Make sure the fun nazis are off duty.

estoguy said:
I was a bit amused by this.  I wonder why they picked orange ones?
The Conflict & Dispute Resolution Centres hand these out.  They are printed with a generic buisness card.
It used to be red and heart shaped, so the orange ball is an improvement.

I prefer the recruiting soft footballs, and our big garage. A lot of fun.

I got one of them...think one of my buddies got their hands on it though.

We had a "****ie" at work.. it got pretty dirty though, lots of army guys playing with it... not sure if it reduced stress or not.

If you have more than one, ensure they are lined up in decending rows of cleanliness, faded ones to the rear, white ones are sidelined for the RCR........(so I've heard.....)

GAP said:
If you have more than one, ensure they are lined up in decending rows of cleanliness, faded ones to the rear, white ones are sidelined for the RCR........(so I've heard.....)

That would be The RCR, but no one's being picky.  ::)

TN said:
As long as no one ruins the fun... totally game. Make sure the fun nazis are off duty.

Too late, Minister Pete kyboshed the purchase.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/01/20/canada-military-stress-balls.html

cupper said:
Too late, Minister Pete kyboshed the purchase.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/01/20/canada-military-stress-balls.html

Too bad. They could have sent them out to everyone waiting on the Reserve Pension office. It would have proven to be the single, positive thing that they have done for us. ::)

I buy 10 a year I put them and that pointy thingy at the back of our 206's (the chummy that keeps the tail rotor from hitting the ground) it keeps me from knocking the eye balls out. Funny thing is we only have 5 206's, dam pilots keep forgeting to remove be for flight.

We could always mount them on top of a Figure 11 for target practice. I don't know about you, but that would do wonders for my stress.....

Sub-Lt. Jeffrey Delisle must of order those balls and the paperwork just got thru...  ;D

Damn Communist...

Back