• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MOC for NCI OP

rittsR0178E

Inactive
Reaction score
hey, i heard that the next course for the NCI OP (275) doesn't start untill august...anyone know anything about this? or anything they have heard about it??

getting stuck on PAT after BMQ (which ends feb10) until august would suck big time.

Dont most if not all have to go to SQ after BMQ, if so thats another 10 weeks, landing you a bit closer to your next couse

Isn't SQ the soldier qualification and if so why would naval personnel have to attend that after Basic?

Ex-Dragoon said:
Isn't SQ the soldier qualification and if so why would naval personnel have to attend that after Basic?

Naval and air pers do NOT do SQ..........

Thats what I thought so I was being rhetorical to Mischief lol (to make him more aware that his comment did not make a lot of sense).

Ah yes.......similar to sarcasm........

Thank god air guys don't have to do SQ....can you imagine ME having to do that ???

aesop081 said:
Ah yes.......similar to sarcasm........

Thank god air guys don't have to do SQ....can you imagine ME having to do that ???

Yeah!

It would be interesting seeing you and EX both down there as instructors....   ;D  (reliving past incarnations)

GW

George Wallace said:
Yeah!

It would be interesting seeing you and EX both down there as instructors....   ;D   (reliving past incarnations)

GW

Screw that....for me to do ar,y things again, the planets have to be properly alligned and that won't happen until 2046 !!!

On the other hand, NCI Op wouldn't be too bad.....as long as i was employed as a SAC.......otherwise........NO

NCI-OPs are losing their SAC billet and its going to the MARs side of things.

Ex-Dragoon said:
NCI-OPs are losing their SAC billet and its going to the MARs side of things.

Figures.....our MOC os in danger of going by way of the navigator !!

If the navy still had the old " weapons over" and Weapons under" i would do that

so i guess i'm screwed

Don't you have to attend environmental training prior to occupation training?

ThePole said:
Don't you have to attend environmental training prior to occupation training?

It depends on when your RQ OS is scheduled.  It might be before or after.

Not sure if ThePole got in,

Medical: March 5, 2019 - Pending Failure - Hearing is H3.
Deemed medically unfit, by the medic, due to H3 hearing. Advised medic to push application to Ottawa and that I will NOT voluntarily withdrawal the application.

Date Registered: March 03, 2019

Last Active: March 05, 2019

Back