• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moose Jaw!

SupersonicMax

Army.ca Veteran
Mentor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that I got my Posting Message for the 26 Mar 07 with a course loading message for BFT 0703!  Can't wait to get there and start flying again!!! 

Max

Ahhh, sweet Saskatchewan - one of my fondest pre-army memories was playing rugby there and soundly trouncing a team with a number of pilots on it, and then relieving them of their female company at the following cabaret. One of them was rather upset about this, and was further relieved of some dentition and a bit of blood after discussing the matter further after the pub closed.

This turned out to be a rather fortuitous turn of events, as there is a nurses college there, and some of it's students helped him out.

Don't let that pilot ego cloud your judgement!  ;D

Congratulations SupersonicMax. Thanks for your info on "flight circuits during OJT", and good luck in Moose Jaw!

just buggin ya max....good luck.

Say hi to Donkey for me.

I can surely say hello to Donkey for you SF2. I flew my first IF trips with him.  ;D

Good luck on you're course in the Jaw, here's some inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI3JqFkXXSE

Yup, I have this vid (along with MANY others) on my Hard Drive.  Watch them all the time!

Max

SF2 said:
just buggin ya max....good luck.

Say hi to Donkey for me.

Max, you're finally coming here ! I'll see you in March

SF2...Donkey is my current instructor :brickwall:

uncommanded power change... 23007 you have control.... ok 23007 you can sit down... ;D
Better be ready for tonite hockey game and bring your A game!!!! I'm still waiting for you to do an hat trick!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

SupersonicMax said:
Yup, I have this vid (along with MANY others) on my Hard Drive.  Watch them all the time!

Max

Max, I don't know if you have seen this video but if you go to this link:

http://video.google.ca/

I don't want to give the exact link but if you type in something along the lines of "I hate the snowbirds" in the search bar then you will get another inspirational video

Disclaimer: I did not make this video nor do I know the persons involved...however, I can say that the snowbirds have gotten in my way in more than one situation

I've seen this video and it's been going around our squadron!  Funny, but totally taken out of context!

Max

Right.  Way to spread some bad feelings guys.  I'm sure those involved (ie from the vid) really appreciate it.

Max, just remember...ZOOM, IDLE, AIRSTART!  Oops.  Never mind.  That was the Tutor!  Jeez I'm old.  SF2, say a thing and I'll walk over and slap you upside the head!

Back