• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Most Annoying Canadian! VOTE NOW!

This was the only time I ever voted for Taliban Jack, and it will be the last.

Feel free to help the poor, deluded soul win the only national election in which he stands a chance. Lord knows he has no chance of attaining his career goal of mayor of Canada.

Old Sweat said:
This was the only time I ever voted for Taliban Jack, and it will be the last.

Feel free to help the poor, deluded soul win the only national election in which he stands a chance. Lord knows he has no chance of attaining his career goal of mayor of Canada.

LOL.....

We should change the name of the thread to Vote for Jack  :D ;D

I voted for him too.

Jack has 710 votes!! I voted many times. Hopfully he'll win this one  :rofl:

I voted for Colleen Jones. I positively cannot stand her. 

Same here Whiskey.  It's her hair that drives me nuts..and that voice...and the red lipstick...and .. and..and...(can I vote more than once for each thing that annoys me?)

niner domestic said:
Same here Whiskey.  It's her hair that drives me nuts..and that voice...and the red lipstick...and .. and..and...(can I vote more than once for each thing that annoys me?)

And the hats. Those damn hats - every day a new one in the winter. GOD - the sweaters, them too...

O - and the volume control - or lack of one.

I just had an evil thought....

Links can be sent by email...

Anybody on DWAN?...TO: Click on the email address list box <Ctrl> <Shift> <End> OKAY SEND

:rofl:

Warning: Anyone following these instructions may be making a career decision....

Good thing you can vote everyday, I do tend to think most of these are annoying.

That said, Jack still got my first vote.

Jack Layton (724) 39%  way ahead of the nearest competitor David Suzuki (148)  8%

It loos like Jack needs 205 more votes to become 51%  (assuming every vote from now in is his)

I must take strong objection to George Stroumboulopoulos (118)  6%.  Anyone that good looking can't be annoying. Yes the theme song to his show is ... well downright hatefull and the content of his show is well... a shortened version of a summary that was prepaired tendentiously ... but blast it all he's good looking,  you can't stay made at those puppy eyes.  ;-)

I cannot believe what I'm typing, but I voted for Jack Layton, and I hope he wins!

Who is your choice for the Most Annoying Canadian of 2006? [1906 votes total]

Ben Mulroney (88)  5%
Don Cherry (25)  1%
David Suzuki (149)  8%
George Stroumboulopoulos (119)  6%
Alexa McDonough (51)  3%
Jason Kenney (19)  1%
Jack Layton (743)  39%
Stephen Lewis (66)  3%
Maude Barlow (54)  3%
Kate McMillan (51)  3%
Sacha Trudeau (85)  4%
Bob Rae (8)  0%
Ken Dryden (1)  0%
Charles Adler (23)  1%
Phil Fontaine (4)  0%
Buzz Hargrove (55)  3%
Margaret Atwood (20)  1%
Dalton McGuinty (50)  3%
Hedy Fry (47)  2%
Ted Simonett (18)  1%
Colleen Jones (54)  3%
Rona Ambrose (16)  1%
Joe Volpe (17)  1%
Belinda Stronach (143)  8%

I like David Suzuki!How the heck is annoying?Or is it just the fact that he seems to be brilliant on any topic?

I can't believe Canada thinks Jack Layton is worse than the Canadian tire guy!lol can you imagine how that feels?

And how did Rona Ambrose get on there?...I think she's really cool. Personally I voted for Jack even though I think he's way more than annoying....dangerous better describes him I think.

I voted for Jack Layton though it was a hard choice between him and Margaret Attwood. I had to read a couple
of books of hers in grade 12 English for independent study logs. That was around 14 years ago and I have never forgotten. :rage:

HArd to pick just one. Sacha Trudeau deserves some votes too, though, not the publicity.

099* said:
I like David Suzuki!How the heck is annoying?Or is it just the fact that he seems to be brilliant on any topic?

I can't believe Canada thinks Jack Layton is worse than the Canadian tire guy!lol can you imagine how that feels?
I think it is all that personal responsibility stuff he keeps shoving down people's throats.  No one wants to hear that being a self-centered slovenly glutton has consequences. (No you can't drive your Hummer to the cornerstore with the windows rolled down and the AC cranked as you toss Styrofoam cups out the window and get to be the good guy.  People hate it when their faults are pointed out.,  especially when it is really obvious.

Back