• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Most Annoying Canadian! VOTE NOW!

Zell_Dietrich said:
Wheee Just broke 40%,  keep it up troops - lets get him a 50%+
Done!  :salute:

First and only time I'll ever vote for Taliban Jack and the NDP...oops, did I say NDP? I meant the Commie/Moronic party.

Celine Dion and her mushy gush is the most annoying Canadian out there.

ahhh.. like everything in Canada.. we can't even get a 40% agreement rate.  Jack is stuck at 39%

Ahhh the apathy!!! Even on the boards. Lets push Taliban Jack "Over the top" :skull:  >:D

career_radio-checker said:
Man if our federal election system was based on a similar format (ie vote for the person you DO NOT want to be prime-minister and then by default the candidate with the least amount of votes wins.) We would solve the voter turnout problem, and the losers will know where they stand in Canadian opinions and will think twice before opening their big yap.

Keep in mind that would have made the BQ the ruling party in the last election. That would have been fun, actually air farce did a good scetch about that.

http://www.airfarce.ca/seasons/season13/060120.html

"Tale of one party"

Also check out the Sister Bessie clip, it does a vary good job of slamming all the party leaders at the time..... I especially like the dig at Taliban Jack.....

Back