• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Movie Quotes....

Nope, sorry it's not MASH hehe(thats not even a movie). Alot of my friends havent seen this movie either but it's honestly one of the funniest ones i have seen in a long time(and i am picky about my comedy, i love witty stuff like kevin smith and such)

"meow" hehe there's another hint haha.  >:D

Camochick, is it Super Troopers? Just a guess...

Any guesses on my quote? Or do I have you all stumped...

Yay someone got it, super troopers is correct. I swear i havent laughed at a flick that much in years hehe. I highly recomend it. Have no clue where your quote is from caesar.  >:D

Wild at Heart with Nic Cage I believe. Where is my prize!!!!

Quote from Camochick,
Nope, sorry it's not MASH hehe(thats not even a movie).

....maybe you have heard of a little-known Canadian actor...Donald Sutherland?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000661/

Cammo. your age is showing.... well, maybe mine...  :crybaby:
M*A*S*H is a movie, the TV series followed......  :salute:
Donald Sutherland starred in it.  :cdn:
Great movie

If you watch the movie you will see how those comments fit in there somewhere   ;D
I can picture Elliot Gould saying both lines some where in the movie

"Does your dog bite?" says the first man
"No.."says the second
(first man reaches down to pat dog, dog takes a bite out of his hand...)
"I thought you said your dog does not bite." says the first man...
"That is not my dog" says the second

"Franky sir, i think we are gonna lose this war, but i do love the work" --- Flight of the intruder

A funny quote from Full Metal Jacket

"How can you shoot women and children?"
" Easy... you don't lead 'em so much."

"This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend, it is my life, I must master it as I must master my life."

Rifle Prayer
I used to know all of it, anyone know what the rest of it is?

:cdn:

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

You meen that ^?

"What in the name of Jesus H Christ is the meaning of this cluster ****"

-cant remember the man but the movie is tigerland

edited to add another quote.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to the, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patrie, Et fili, Et spiritu sancti

-boondock saints (amazing movie, you love or hate it, either way i recommend you watch it.)

If you say you'll never die, I'll make love to you right now!

(eyes open really wide)
I   WILL   NEVER   DIE!!!!!

Team America.........what a screwed up movie..........

"Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!

Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home -- and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War Two?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana."

Alright now you sons-of-bitches, you know how I feel.

Oh, I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere.

That's all"

This is an easy one....

DG

Bubblez said:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

You meen that ^?

"Before God I Swear this cree(sp?)...still can't remember the rest...

:cdn:

Men Of Honor

A Navy Diver is not a fighting man, He is a salvage expert. If it's lost under water he finds it, if it's sunk he brings it up, if it's in the way he movies it. Some day you might have the priveldge and honor to die young 200 feet below the waves for that is the closest you will ever come to being a hero, hell I don't know why anybody'd wanna be a Navy Diver.

Gentlemen, this is weekend liberty, anybody's *** that ain't back here by Monday morning will have to answer to me personaly, and remember gentlemen, a one night's stand might be over by morning but syphilis lasts a life time, DIS-MISSED!

Awe, I love that movie!! LoL

MOTIVATION, DEDICATION, AMBITION, PAVE THE ROAD TO SUCCESS,...
YOU TOOK A WRONG TURN ASSHOLE

GUNNY R. LEE ERMEY USMC

Al Pacino in Scarface: "Say HELLO to my little friend!" and another one from good ol' Arnie: "It's not a tumour, just lack of muscle."

Another from a flick couple that folks can guess: "When you battle 6 trillion enemies that will eat you alive, there are only two rules...EVERYONE FIGHTS. NO ONE QUITS".

In the same movie: "Come on you apes! You want to live forever?" (Great movie for those who know it but I think I just gave the movie away).

>>Paladin<< said:
Al Pacino in Scarface: "Say HELLO to my little friend!" and another one from good ol' Arnie: "It's not a tumour, just lack of muscle."

Another from a flick couple that folks can guess: "When you battle 6 trillion enemies that will eat you alive, there are only two rules...EVERYONE FIGHTS. NO ONE QUITS".

In the same movie: "Come on you apes! You want to live forever?" (Great movie for those who know it but I think I just gave the movie away).

Starship Troopers

Jeremy: How bout that one with the big hat over there?
Jon: No, ladies with big hats tend to be very proper.
Jeremy: O ya, well the proper lady just eyefu*ked the sh*it out of me.

Anyone know this one?

Back