• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moving costs after BMOQ

elsalado

Inactive
Reaction score
I have read the stickied moving thread but the last post is from 10 years ago so I don't know if it is actually correct for current times. Basically, when I finish BMOQ and I have to go for my OJT and trade training (ACSO which is in Winnipeg), does the CAF compensate me for having to move all my furniture etc? Or does that only happen for actual postings after I am fully trained?

elsalado,

Fair question, but you ignored the advice posted in that thread. Yes, policy changes over time, but not substantially enough to be irrelevant.

Your answer is all based on the message authorizing your next position. If your ACSO training is Restricted, then no move. If F&E is authorized, then your move is approved. While on some courses, your staff might...NOTE...might...approve restriction to be lifted and a move granted, but do not count on it until it is approved.

The process is easier to understand once a person is fully trained and working within the CAF. While under training, there are too many variables to offer concrete answers for each case by case situation.

Back