• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My Fiancé has joined the Navy...

laura18 said:
How do people deal with all of this??

Just like TCBF said, One day at a time.

It may seem like it is extremely tough right now, and I know it is for you right now, but in a couple years you will look back and laugh. I do all the time. I remember how scared I was that hubby was leaving me at home with two kids while I was going to college, and I had no clue how I was going to do it, but I pulled through thanks to the support of family and friends. This is a time when you are really going to depend on them, and believe it or not, there will be a time when you will feel just fine with him going away for 6 months at a time.

It does get easier, it really does.

If you lived closer I would say come on over for coffee and chit-chat, but I guess msn will have to do..lol
You know how to get a hold of me.

Stay strong!

Hey Laura,

Long time no speak LMAO

It's good to know we can chat on MSN. You know anytime you need anything you know where to find us. We're only a phone call or computer screen away. Not that long left to go and then he will be home for a short time (we dont know how long) before he leaves for BC. But as we said to you yesterday, you can talk to him pretty much everyday via phone or computer so there wont be a complete loss. When you have the support from family and friends, the time can pass quickly and when you have events planned, it can keep your mind occupied. You may even be posted here on the east coast and who knows what trouble we can get into together then LMAO... Or with our luck, it will be the passing of one another on the highway ROTFLMAO....  ;) Kay well Im off for now. See you on MSN hun. Take care

S.Bradbury 
    :cdn:

Back