• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My trip to Vienna, or how my liver got pickled

On a lighter note, I just came back from Daytona Beach cdn springbreak. Weather crappy, food is crappy but all you can drink ( for canadians ) at the clubs was the highlight of the trip. Although that all you can drink availed to a whale being saved on the dance floor thank god it didn‘t go any further.

That would be because that is my mother Lexi.

Drop the school stories kiddiesMORE FOREGIN DRINKIN‘ STORIES!!!!

Regards

Should have been in the Firkin last night with Mike, Bossi and I Franko, plenty of foreign drinking stories going around. :blotto: Ah well when you get back you can join us for the next one. :D

Bit of a drive, don‘t ya think?

Regards

Originally posted by L/MCpl_Argyll_ Kurrgan:
[qb] That would be because that is my mother Lexi. [/qb]
:eek:
Wow! Small world after all!
Say hi to her for me :p

Franko... is it just me or are you obsessed with drinking?

I remember over in Sweden they were big on hockey. So one night when a bunch of ppl I met over there got together drinking we started talking and such, and there was a fellow by the way of Magnus who loved hockey and found out I was Canadain. So in the mess he had brought 2 hockey sticks one night, and he challenged me to a game that they play at Christmas. Basically you take a chair, and the legs are your net. Then you take a T-shirt and have it as a puck. Then you have a good old fashioned shoot out to see how many times you can put it in with a limited amount of tries. He was itching to beat me, and I personally never played hockey past the street level (to poor for the gear). So at that point I was praying to the spirits of Wayne Gretzky to help me out. So we took turns, all liquored up shooting at this net, (it is harder than you think) ultimatly I whooped his butt, and I defended the pride of Canada. Also I added more weight to the sterotype that all Canadains are good at hockey. :D

It‘s just like your parents telling you that you can‘t or aren‘t allowed to have something...you want it that much more.

You‘ll understand when you get a bit older kiddo ;)

Regards

Heh, I get what you mean now.
It‘s like me with coca cola and Cadets.
The more they deprive me of it, the more I want it.

Now Franko, we wouldn‘t want to make you get too many cravings now...being overseas and all :D

Your to young to think about beer Lexi. Now coolers other hand :)

24 days and I‘m out of this hole! :D

Regards

Naw...got my good friend Jack waiting at home...

and when he gets tired...Johnny‘s comin‘ over :D

Regards

No...I imagine he occasionally parties with his friend Tully, the friend only known as V.O., and occasionally, his Old Grandad....

I feel a George Thoroughgood song comin‘ on....

Well kiddo...you had to ask :D

Regards

Back