• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

A kit-bash between an M-7 Priest (the .50 mount) an M-113, a hint of Sherman, and a touch of LVTP-7?

NS

Chinese or Taiwanese... I suspect Taiwanese because of the .50 M2 HB.

Cheers,

tango22a

tango22a said:
Chinese or Taiwanese... I suspect Taiwanese because of the .50 M2 HB.

Cheers,

tango22a

Neither  ;)

I was actually unaware that China had any APC's that resembled that.  All the ones I've seen have the steeply angled front or just haven't been as tall.

Here's one that's seen better days

mysteryapc2xc8.jpg

I've got a clearer pic, but it has a bit of the national flag which would make it far too easy  ;D

Something Serbian or Iraqi?
(also is that a shell hole on the rear left door or from the lock being riped out?)

Hi Thanks for that. I am at work at them moment and can't access anything at the moment so the floor is open.

Put your freaking crackberry away and make some product already old man

Snafu-Bar said:
Aussie M113a1?
Please! They look far more like my picture.
Someone needs to post something. How am i expected to get through work tomorrow without being able to look at Army.ca, avoid work and improve my AFV id? Think of the children!

Hales! said:
Please! They look far more like my picture.
Someone needs to post something. How am i expected to get through work tomorrow without being able to look at Army.ca, avoid work and improve my AFV id? Think of the children!

I'll take a double turn, but only for the children ;).  I won't be back to confirm or deny for about 11 hours though...

mysteryafvvq6.jpg

Romanian TR-85M1 Bizonul.

Specifications
Weight 47.2 tonnes
Length 9.96 m (32.7 ft)
Width 3.435 m (11.27 ft)
Height 3.10 m (10.2 ft)
Crew 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor 580 mm (23 in) against KE
Primary armament 100 mm gun A-308
Secondary armament 7.62 mm coaxial machine gun, 12.7 mm antiaircraft machine gun
Engine Model 8VS-A2T2M 8-cyl. diesel 860 hp (640 kW)
Power/weight 17 hp/tonne
Suspension torsion bar
Operational range 400 km (250 mi)
Speed 60 km/h (37 mph)

NFLD Sapper said:
Romanian TR-85M1 Bizonul.

Specifications
Weight 47.2 tonnes
Length 9.96 m (32.7 ft)
Width 3.435 m (11.27 ft)
Height 3.10 m (10.2 ft)
Crew 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor 580 mm (23 in) against KE
Primary armament 100 mm gun A-308
Secondary armament 7.62 mm coaxial machine gun, 12.7 mm antiaircraft machine gun
Engine Model 8VS-A2T2M 8-cyl. diesel 860 hp (640 kW)
Power/weight 17 hp/tonne
Suspension torsion bar
Operational range 400 km (250 mi)
Speed 60 km/h (37 mph)

That's the one.  You're up!

Back