• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

OK....OK....Swiss Leopard 2A4....I think I have to work on my European geography.... ;D

WZ-523 Wheeled APC from China?

Nevermind just saw the 523 from another angle deffinately not the same

Yeah the first pic I saw was from the front at a bad angle and I knda jumped the gun on it...

Shamrock said:
Gentlefolks.  When identifying unknown armour, think SHAT (suspension, hull, armament, turret).

I can provide a greater breakdown on how to do so in PM.

Remember that these are the basics when IDing AFVs , use the same method on wheeled vehicles.  Remember that this is a learning expedience, but it should be fun too!

Umm...it's an ambulance.  Apparently from a Christian country (given the cross and not a crescent or a Star of David).  Oh, and it's a truck.  I'll call it "Emil"  (the thread title is "Name this photo" afterall) ;)

I have no clue
er....let me rephrase that
"I have no clue as to what the designation of that vehicle is"

Recce By Death said:
Quote from: muffin on Today at 08:09:55
Looks like a BRDM 2 to me....

You may want to brush up on your AFV       ;)    ;D

In fact, you may want to change that Int Badge avatar to something more appropriate to a CDA-employed civie >:D
.....or re-enroll and get back into AFV rec (I understand the ResEW folks are having a 20th anniv. reunion ;D ) 

Recce By Death said:
You may want to brush up on your AFV      ;)    ;D

Regards

Yeah I am noticing hahaha - it has been a while for sure!

ok - I will try one...
lws.JPG

Back