• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCM-SEP ATIS TECH

My classes start today and I got my offer friday for NCM-SEP WENG (was getting anxious to!!!) Enrollment + Swear in wednesday  ;D

Got my letter of offer today  ;D finally! Getting transfered Armoured Pres to ncm sep med tech on September 15. Class starts on September 4 for me. For the guys who are still waiting , no worries, be patient, it will come.

Well today is the 16th of September and I have yet to hear anything, good or bad. Seeing as how classes started on the 10th, I can safely assume I will not be attending school this year. Better luck next year, if I even stay in the military...

Brandoss said:
Well today is the 16th of September and I have yet to hear anything, good or bad. Seeing as how classes started on the 10th, I can safely assume I will not be attending school this year. Better luck next year, if I even stay in the military...
I know people who were given the offer a few weeks after school started, also there is always January since many colleges have 2-3 start dates a year.

Back