• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Danjanou said:
GD5506693@epa01189057-Thai-roya-8762.jpg

We are the lollipop kids, the lollipop kids, the lollipop kids,
We are the lollipop kids... and we'd like to welcome you to Munchkinland!

GD5506931@Thai-soldiers-parade--9292.jpg

GD5506693@epa01189057-Thai-roya-8762.jpg

GD5506487@Thai-soldiers-dressed-7784.jpg

The annual Regimental Bingo Marchpast of The Queen's Loyal Wishing Troll Guard. 

JBoyd said:
We are the lollipop kids, the lollipop kids, the lollipop kids,
We are the lollipop kids... and we'd like to welcome you to Munchkinland!

"We represent the Lollipop Guild"  ::)

zipperhead_cop said:
"We represent the Lollipop Guild"  ::)

D'oh, sorry I couldn't completely remember how the little song went, so I googled what I could and that is what I got. At least the general idea came across :)

Damn I just noticed there's a fourth unit. Look at the picture of the Yellow Guard, coming up behind them on the left is another unit in red tunics and red bearskins. it must be some sort of perverted Thai psyops thing to keep the Burmese and Cambodians at bay.

I thought it was the parade of new Rent-a-Cops for Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.  Oompa-loompas will March Past in Column and Column of Route. :salute:

Danjanou said:
Damn I just noticed there's a fourth unit. Look at the picture of the Yellow Guard, coming up behind them on the left is another unit in red tunics and red bearskins. it must be some sort of perverted Thai psyops thing to keep the Burmese and Cambodians at bay.

Rainbow Brigade?

It would be pretty funny seeing them start some sort of goose stepping march. That would make my day.

Can you picture them quick marching up the Mall in company of the Household Cavalry & the Brigade of Guards?

I could very well imagine some poor Brits choking on their Tea & Crumpets ;)

"PETA recently added the Thai Army to its blacklist for their cruel and inhumane use of 100% reall Muppet fur. The Thai government still remains defiant"

Tp WO to Spr Bloggins

"Bloggins, quit screwing around and get back here.
If I wanted you to fly, I woulda told you how high"

Following the NDP victory, the parachute testing budget was at an all-time low.

Yeah, looks good, and I know it works for squirrels.  I just think that your idea to try it from the top of the water tower isn't one of your best.

"Crank dat soulja boy, crank dat soulja boy, aaaah youuu!!!"

THe boys got everyone jamming out to his dope beat!

Back