• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

scm77 photo.  "Ahmed was surprised to learn the initiation in Al Qaeda involved a a paddling ceremony, much like his time at Harvard"

Ok, where on the internet is that "Inspirational Saying Generator" :p

http://army.ca/album/Members/Shih_4_compressed.jpg

Ahem.....
  "Hey, man, I smuggled that thing into this country, and I don't have a return policy"

First pic: "Infantry, the Air Force way"

Second pic: "Be glad I didn't use the pointy end"

New Pic going with the theme being established 8)

12713820chefidel4ui.jpg

The two characters are actually Fidel Castro and Che Guevera. The picture was taken in the 1950's during one of their first meetings.

Danjanou said:
New Pic going with the theme being established 8)

12713820chefidel4ui.jpg

The two characters are actually Fidel Castro and Che Guevera. The picture was taken in the 1950's during one of their first meetings.

"...the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property"
Marx

To Dan's

So Umm Fidel when you get to power will you still respect me?

Fidel....of course Che, now get me a sandwich, and there is donkey fare on the table

For the desert patrol:

1.  Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to work we go!.
2.  The long and winding road...
3.  Who needs desert pattern CADPAT, we just look like green bushes moving through the desert.

For the two men:

Doctor do you always do rectal exams when carrying out house calls to the barracks.  Jees, it just doesn't feel right or necessary.

Back