• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

HitorMiss said:
Gotta admit Padre you look good with the collar...speaking of which WELL DONE on your ordination!  :salute:
Ditto on that...

A big congratulations Padre...can't think of anyone else who deserved to be ordained more than you  :salute:
And yah you don't look too bad either  8)

HL

ericcollar.jpg

"Padre: Reloaded"

(In best Bavarian accent) "Pray with me if you want to live!"

...or when "I'll be back" is referring to the afterlife.

Inspir said:
main.php

The Army has never been so happy  ;D

*That is one freaky smile*

In the words of my favorite Sgt... if you are gonna smile on patrol - then camo those teeth! lol

ericcollar.jpg

Bless me father... for I have sinned.....  >:D this pic is producing "unholy" thoughts among all the girls in the office hahaha

muffin said:
Bless me father... for I have sinned.....   >:D this pic is producing "unholy" thoughts among all the girls in the office hahaha

:rofl: LAMO Muffin. Great minds think alike... That is the first thing I told the Padre after I congratulated him on his Ordination.  >:D

....Now, which church do I have to go to, to see him in action?

muffin said:
Bless me father... for I have sinned.....  >:D this pic is producing "unholy" thoughts among all the girls in the office hahaha

See.. that's what I like to hear.

Just start a list of names and phone numbers and I'll get around to proselytizing each
person personally  ;)

pros·e·ly·tize  Audio pronunciation of "proselytizing" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (prs-l-tz)
  1. To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith.
  2. To induce someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine.

Hmmm, given your doctrinal approach to posting in Army.ca, I'm not sure that's a good thing.  >:D

Michael O'Leary said:
Hmmm, given your doctrinal approach to posting in Army.ca, I'm not sure that's a good thing.  >:D

My posts are all out of love.  Especially when someone is wrong.  ;D

]
ericcollar.jpg

Since when did Detective Munch from Law and Order SVU become a padre?

Trinity said:
See.. that's what I like to hear.

Just start a list of names and phone numbers and I'll get around to proselytizing each
person personally  ;)
LMAO

HL

mover1 said:
]
ericcollar.jpg

Since when did Detective Munch from Law and Order SVU become a padre?

Ladies...introducing our new Padre.... FATHER WHATAWASTE

mover1 said:
Ladies...introducing our new Padre.... FATHER WHATAWASTE

Not, not  a waste - he doesn't have to stay celibate! WOO HOO C of E! ;D

I was in the same boat as you mover1, but apparently it's only a catholic thing. Who knew? (well, obviously lots, but not us  :clown:).

TMM said:
Not, not  a waste - he doesn't have to stay celibate! WOO HOO C of E! ;D

um... er...  am I getting an offer here?!?  ;)

Like any other good Christian, I should refrain from sexual activity until marriage.
No new or extra rules applied to me in regards to that.

Trinity said:
um... er...  am I getting an offer here?!?   ;)

Like any other good Christian, I should refrain from sexual activity until marriage.
No new or extra rules applied to me in regards to that.

Errr, "sexual activity" is a pretty broad brush.  I thought it was "procreating" that you were supposed to avoid pre-nup? 
Perhaps I misunderstood what the saying "God loves a cheerful giver" was trying to suggest?  ;D
(cause I gotta say, I'm a pretty cheerful guy)

Trinity said:

Umm, that's just a guide line not a rule right? ;) What's that line about Confession - all may, none must, some should? :D

zipperhead_cop said:
Errr, "sexual activity" is a pretty broad brush.  I thought it was "procreating" that you were supposed to avoid pre-nup? 
Perhaps I misunderstood what the saying "God loves a cheerful giver" was trying to suggest?   ;D
(cause I gotta say, I'm a pretty cheerful guy)

Ahhh, you're not giving an offer there, are you cop?  ;D

To address both of you....

Yes, it is a broad brush.

Ugh.. I'm not planning to turn this into a thread, nor is it really something
I want to type about.  Long and short of it, that is the expectation that the general
public will have for me (in most denominations).  I believe most denominations
say similar things for their flock, but often overlook it.  However, for me, I think I'll be watched
closely by others due to who I am.

Back