• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

mcqueen said:
You're not a machine gunner are you Trinity?  It's obvious.  :)

No.. I'm a chaplain

So how about stop being a smart guy... and answer my question
instead of being smug and arrogant.

It's not backwards.  The M1919 (this being the A4) didn't use a disintigrating belt; the cloth belt you see is the empties side. 

The gun is identifiable by it's sights, the cocking handle, and the body.  Also, look at the photo name.  Felicia's getting some!

Oh, yes it is backwards!  The T&E is locked the wrong way and the pintle release lock on the tripod is on the wrong side.  What other proof do you need?

Pintle lock is on the right side, T&E is unlocked.  Download the photo, zoom in.

Kenny,

My bad.  Upon zooming in I see Felicia was simply firing without her T&E locked!

russian_army_mayhem.jpg

russian_army_mayhem.jpg

Sergeant Major Nubnubbins demonstrates how he will deal with further breaches of the CSD.  Tpr Potato, right, fears his sideburns may still be too long.

russian_army_mayhem.jpg

"To relieve burning back ache, take four Russian "Spetnaz", a brick and apply sledgehammer liberally"

von Garvin said:
russian_army_mayhem.jpg

"To relieve burning back ache, take four Russian "Spetnaz", a brick and apply sledgehammer liberally"

okey boys... at the count of three just drop me before the hammer hits:)

While the RSM had always known that the FNG games took place, he was not prepared for what he saw in the parking lot of the Junior Ranks.

couchcommander said:
Unfortunately, a mistake was made translating a french DND report calling for drill to be done "more happily". 
is this what they call "promenading"? (Ref. A-PD-201-000/PT-001, p. 9-1-3)

Back