• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

career_radio-checker said:
Is that Sig_Des with a new tatoo I see? I'd recognize that damn smirk a mile away ;)

Oh it's on

DSC00082.jpg

C_R_C " I SCORED! Sig_Des ain't got nothing on me!"

Why am I afraid to figure out who CRC is...

the one abused.. or the abuser..  ::)

I'd like to invoke the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, please.

Sorry.. Wrong army!  We don't have that policy here.  ;)

That picture kind of reminds me of a scene in the movie "Boondock Saints", where Willem Dafoe climbs out of bed with his significant other, who happens to be male.

Oh god Des, I just remembered that bottle is some of that "Military special Whiskey" That stuff was cheaper than a liter of gas but would be just as good in your car.

Ah Military Special Kentucky Bourbon....sold on the Shelves of the Fort Knox PXC for 7 bucks a pop....brewed in Wisconsin.....horrible stuff...but it was that or *shudder* American beer.

Sig_Des said:
Ah Military Special Kentucky Bourbon....sold on the Shelves of the Fort Knox PXC for 7 bucks a pop....brewed in Wisconsin.....horrible stuff...but it was that or *shudder* American beer.

Oh, you're going to blame the alcohol.  RIIIIGGGHHHHTT.  Methinks that is a bit of rationalization and avoidance in action.  It's okay.  Everyone is cool with it, right?  Pride is a big part of your being out.  Roll with it.  :-* ;D

zipperhead_cop said:
Oh, you're going to blame the alcohol.  RIIIIGGGHHHHTT.  Methinks that is a bit of rationalization and avoidance in action.  It's okay.  Everyone is cool with it, right?  Pride is a big part of your being out.  Roll with it.   :-* ;D

I never blame the alcohol. It's just more of a "social" lubricant  ;D

Hey, remember this chick?

w7y5he.jpg

Think this could be the same one? 

http://www.torontosun.com/SUNshineGirl/Friday/home.html

anchor.jpg

"And in other news today, apparently my dickhead buddies have a friend that is a police sketch artist..."

Well I know that's a cougar in the foreground. And it looks like a rusted out ol' Sherman right next to it on the left.  :D
That ain't no cougar.  Heck, not even MILF material!  >:D

My first thought was "When did Shrek join the Canadian Forces" ;D

Woman says: Well the reason I chose to pose  for The Sunshine girl is because, I live by that old principle, you know the one that says... give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. That's why my right eye is bigger than my left eye and my :o...

anchor.jpg

And in other news, police are seeking the public's help in a recent string of Rapes across the lower East side.  The suspect is described as a black male, 40 to 50 years.....er....ah....we seem to be having some technical difficulty.  Er....ah....we'll be right back!

Back