• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

For when your package just has to get there.......

Canada Post

warspite said:
For when your package just has to get their.......

Canada Post

:rofl:

Nice.

dileas

tess

Only challenge is, with our CP, if the postage wasn't enough, tha tround would have curved back and thumped me in the head as I was rolling out of my hooch...

The cost of a new stamp is $150,000

But it's guaranteed to get there within a few feet or so.
Don't even need to open your door.

main.php

Although tess tried to tell the RSM of the RCR to "Step his Game up", he was unable to convince him that it was done that way in the the 48th and it worked...

dileas

tess

The government has decided to give Western Star one last chance to get it right AND help out with the new recruiting drive at the same time.

the 48th regulator said:
main.php

There are doubts, however, that the latest anti-corrosion initiative will work but it is hoped that a new connection can be made with the untapped audience of inner city gang members.

Wook

And I thought they got rid of the Ditch Digging QL3 from the CER trades????

The entire Sigs Platoon stands to, to bury the land-line to the Reserve's rented yellow CP.

211RadOp said:
The mystery is, how did CE get CADPAT??
I sort of had the same thought, but wasn't sure if some people here would understand the old CE addage about one working and six watching.
I also didn't know that sig ops knew how to dig... :o

BYT Driver said:
I sort of had the same thought, but wasn't sure if some people here would understand the old CE addage about one working and six watching.
I also didn't know that sig ops knew how to dig... :o

About half the Sig Op trade doesn't  :o But us old Rad Ops sure do  ;D

I don't think they are CE.  They aren't using hydrualics!  why use muscle when you can use hydraulic rams
A sm rt person would be using something with wheels and painted yellow.
:salute:

Trinity said:
Tripping as in falling over?
or Tripping as in..  Look at the Pretty Colours!!!

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that LSD...

The giant yellow, non-tactical rental trucks, btw, were for the advance party, bringing a bunch of kit in.

BYT Driver said:
I don't think they are CE.  They aren't using hydrualics!  why use muscle when you can use hydraulic rams
A sm rt person would be using something with wheels and painted yellow.
:salute:

Also, they are not standing around with Town Council Shovels (thick handled long handle shovels, for those who don't know).  ;D

Back