• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Canadian Army Sergeant Major

dangerboy

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
The 21st Canadian Army Sergeant Major has been chosen, CWO Christopher Robin.

“In preparation for the upcoming posting season and after a rigorous and transparent selection process, I am very pleased to announce that the 21st Canadian Army Sergeant Major will be Chief Warrant Officer Christopher Robin. My sincere congratulations!" - Lieutenant-General Jocelyn Paul, Commander of the Canadian Army

The 21st Canadian Army Sergeant Major has been chosen, CWO Christopher Robin.

“In preparation for the upcoming posting season and after a rigorous and transparent selection process, I am very pleased to announce that the 21st Canadian Army Sergeant Major will be Chief Warrant Officer Christopher Robin. My sincere congratulations!" - Lieutenant-General Jocelyn Paul, Commander of the Canadian Army

Is he wearing a new kind of DEU or is it just the way the photo turned out?

Regardless, looks sharp!

That is just the picture, the new Army service dress that is replacing the current uniform looks quite different. Let us please not turn this thread into a thread about uniforms he says in vain :)

Laugh Laughing GIF by SWR3

That is just the picture, the new Army service dress that is replacing the current uniform looks quite different. Let us please not turn this thread into a thread about uniforms he says in vain :)
It’s a thread about the army sergeant major. Uniforms are an inevitability.

Our of curiosity, which regiment was he?

The release says he was an "advisor" to CANSOFCOM. Would you prefer if the thread derailed in that direction? So... many...choices!!!

Big congratulations to the Sgt Maj.

I'm sure he's going to do a great job.

Back