• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Online Tracking Tools from VAC: My VAC Account/My VAC Book

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
The Honourable Steven Blaney, Minister of Veterans Affairs, today announced new e-services that will allow Veterans to connect with the Department more easily and securely, as part of the “Cutting Red Tape for Veterans” initiative to improve service to Veterans, men and women in uniform, and their families. This latest round of improvements includes the launch of the new and improved My VAC Account and the brand new My VAC Book.

( .... )

The new and improved My VAC Account provides one-stop shopping. With one simple and secure sign-in, Veterans have the convenience and flexibility of doing business online with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. For example Veterans will now have at their fingertips the ability to:

have access to their account from mobile devices with Internet access;
    securely communicate with the Department;
    submit and track the progress of their disability benefits application;
    see that a decision has been made on their application even before a letter is mailed;
    update their contact information;
    change their direct deposit information; and
    see a summary of their current services and benefits.

My VAC Account is a fundamental piece of VAC’s plan to improve online services for Veterans, and more improvements will be announced in the coming months such as submitting simplified Health Related Travel claims online ....
VAC Info-machine, 1 Oct 12

Links to how to set up My VAC Book and My VAC Account.

milnews.ca said:
Links to how to set up My VAC Book and My VAC Account.

I just received "My VAC Book" in the mail today.

It outlines very clearly VAC's services and benefits for Canadian Forces members and Veterans,
and worth the couple of minutes to set it up.

Well done VAC  :salute:

Back