• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New recruiting numbers

I found a little more about the 'numbers' today when I finally spoke to the Capt. who has been working with me through this process.

There are in fact two sets of numbers - the external numbers, but also there is some intake numbers that are separate. These come from within the ranks - NCM and Officer. He wasn't 100% if the new process was using both sets of numbers - he understands it is solely based on the overall manning needed for that trade - decided by the powers that be for that trade. If they need you and they like what they see, you will get an offer - and it will take precedence over someone coming in directly with no prior military service.

For the poster who asked about how the process is going...

He has found the timeline since Feb. to basically be three weeks from the time you apply to when the decision is made.  From here he has found the standard to be - some type of notification in the first few days to first week in the form of a reply to the E-mail provided on the application. At that point eligibility and suitability is determined. (For me, I do know I hold the qualifications for eligibility - some people may not already have their "i"s and "t"s complete.)

For suitability - an interview is usually set up with a CFRC (and perhaps sometimes the Unit) - either DMCARM will direct the CFRC to set it up, or may ask the candidate to call and request a booking. After that final paperwork is completed - it goes back to the people who man the trade in Ottawa and depending on if you are suitable and the numbers allow - you will be given an offer.

I have no clue as to the timeline when found suitable, but there is no position available.

For the person here looking at CT - you can find out if you have the education/qualifications required for the CT by asking a CFRC if your unit is unable to tell you. Then you want to make sure your MPRR is ticka-dee-boo, with EVERYTHING updated. You need an updated medical, your education/military qualifications need to be on there, a current PT test and I 'think' a CFAT qualifying you for the trade that is still current.

I'll post as it goes if anyone wants to see the process. I can to that on this thread or in personal stories.

I'm going in to the centre tomorrow, just wondering how many 291 positions were open if possible?

Hello:

As of April 2 2008, would anyone know if the new Recruiting Numbers are out for the following MOC?

LOG 78 AIR, LAND and SEA.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, could you toss out :

AVS (Avionics Systems Tech)
LCIS
JTF2 Ultra Jetpack Super Commando

RTaylor said:
Yeah, could you toss out :

AVS (Avionics Systems Tech): 205
LCIS : 130
JTF2 Ultra Jetpack Super Commando : You didn't really think anyone would have told you!

Awesome, thanks for the numbers :)

I was going to ask fro Donkey space commando elite but that'll work for me for now. 

Anyone have CEOTP numbers? Interested in  all of them but mainly infantry, armour, and MARS.

Since this seems to be the place... anyone know the numbers for;

MOC 31 - ANAV

Not sure if it matters, but I'd be DEO.

Hello:

If someone in Recruiting could also check the numbers for MOC 78 DEO- AIR, Army and Navy, that would also be great.

I am just curious if the numbers are out as of April 1st 2008, and if Recruiting Centres have began sending out offers for DEO applicants at this point.

Thanks!!!

Out of curiosity how about Communicator Research Operator.

FireTiger said:
I'm going in to the centre tomorrow, just wondering how many 291 positions were open if possible?

It appears that there are about 100 positions.

DonaldMcL said:
Since this seems to be the place... anyone know the numbers for;

MOC 31 - ANAV

Not sure if it matters, but I'd be DEO.

Infantry NCM numbers anyone (PPCLI particularly?)

Thanks in advance  ;D

I too would love to know the CEOTP numbers for this upcoming year...specifically armour/arty/aerospace control officer.

Thanks!!

If the numbers are out, it would be nice if every trade and every entry program was posted for future reference.

kitrad1 said:

I was talking to the counsellor after my CFAT today and he said that there are around 15 positions for Air Nav. Maybe he meant there are 15 left? I would be very happy if there were actually 81 spots to start with.

i heard thru the grapevine that theres about 31 spaces for royal reg of canada

Kruggle said:
I was talking to the counsellor after my CFAT today and he said that there are around 15 positions for Air Nav. Maybe he meant there are 15 left? I would be very happy if there were actually 81 spots to start with.

Ooops!. Must learn to read in a straight line. My apologies.

Correction...ANAV - 15
Pilot 81

Both  DEO.

However, as the year has already started, these numbers are sure to change daily as people are selected.

Back