• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New selection date

Infantryman2b

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next new group of infantry will be selected/basic training date? Its saying hiring now, and my medical and interview is now "sometime near NYE". Will I get in with this new batch or am I still looking at 4+ months?

Thanks

Infantryman2b said:
Does anyone know when the next new group of infantry will be selected/basic training date? Its saying hiring now, and my medical and interview is now "sometime near NYE". Will I get in with this new batch or am I still looking at 4+ months?

Thanks

Tomorrow.....

So im not getting in for this round? Do you know what time frame im looking at?

Infantryman2b said:
So im not getting in for this round? Do you know what time frame im looking at?

No idea.  You have to finish the processing at your local CFRC first and foremost.  Once that is done and you are merit listed, then it's a matter of time, once again.....

I'm on my Reserve BMQ right now, and while it's different than Reg Force, I speculated I would get on the summer course, and my application wasn't finished, finally when I got in a year after applying, I was informed on my second parade night that I was starting BMQ that Friday. It really varies, is what I'm trying to say.

I waited 15 months altogether to get that coveted Infantry offer. Just hang in there. If the RC deems you worthy then you will get your call. Just be patient and hit the gym.

Back