• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Newest Member Of the CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun_bougie

Inactive
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that‘s ever helped me out from this board and the old one. The offer is on the table for MP 811 and I gladly accepted it it. I will find out all of the details tomorrow but it looks like I will be starting my basic training May 11. Once again thank you and good luck to everyone else that is in any process. It is well worth the wait.

Cheers,

Way to go Shaun! That‘s a nice early birthday present. :) All the best to ya! Stay in touch if you can.

Awesome, and congratulations.

You know, the more I read this forum the harder it is to wait. I wasn‘t nearly this excited about joining the military when I handed in my application, but now I can hardly wait.

Congrats and good luck in basic training and your military career to come.

Train hard, fight harder.

Just found out today that my dates for basic are 11-MAY to 15-JUL. I just spent about 100 bucks at Wal-Mart on stuff I‘ll need for basic. Good ole Wally World. Can‘t go wrong with that place :D I can‘t wait to start!!!!!!! :p

Ahh walmart yeah I hit that place last saturday..mmm good times there yep! they do have EVERYTHING

Yeah WalMart‘s amazing. I shouldn‘t be saying that yet because I‘m technically still working at Staples......but ssssshhhhh lol. Jason...when are you going to be starting basic?

Jeez you must be even more anxious than me!!!!! I gave my notice at Staples today. May 5th is my last day of work :D Can‘t wait. I‘m glad it‘s not too far off lol.

Originally posted by D-n-A:
[qb] its the CF, not CAF(it used to be though) [/qb]
Ugh... don‘t start that argument again.

Congrats, Shaun!

good luck guys. Remember to keep your heads at basic, and keep asking for more! :)

More details came in today for me. I get my joining instructions next week. My course runs 11 MAY 2004 to 15 JUL 2004 and I‘m on course number 0150. I swear in at Sudbury RC on 04 MAY 2004 and I‘m MP 811 AIR. Oh and my last day at Staples has changed from 05 MAY to 01 MAY because of the swearing in ceremony. I‘m looking forward to it. Glad it‘s not too long between now and then!

Congrats Shaun! I‘m in St. Jean for the 27th of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back