• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NewPoll... Who should be our next Primeminister?

Who should be our next Primeminister?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW: I voted Rick Mercer.  Rick Hillier is a good, nay, VERY good general.  Doesn't mean he would be a good PM.  Mercer, on the other hand...

Layton?  Fergetaboudid!

I just want to see public opinion of Canada after our PM uses a Lightsaber to wade through a meeting... Imagine the bargaining position we'd be in with a Death Star parked out a little beyond the moon :D

gee

funny how "Infanteer" name got put in where Rick Hiller was

::)

Why is this starting to remind me of one of those UN monitored elections? Despot anyone?

Jack is up to six votes  :threat:!!!! Hillier needs to be put back on the ballot, he's losing percentages.

Wow....... ya know....... something looks a bit different then the last time I was here ???....... ;D

Well,

I see the Monkster has replaced infanteer as the front runner. Blue berets are going to be deployed to monitor this one very shortly I think.

What would a girl have to do to to become the front runner? A change from the Monkster to the "Monkstress" is in order I believe. It's high time we had a smoking hot chick running this country to sort it out.

The Librarian said:
Those are smokin'!! I'd wear them with my black boots in a heartbeat!! Could I be issued a short sleeve shirt though?
Aye! But wud ya go regimental???

Who change the list?  Where's Uncle Rick?  I voted for him not The Monkster (who's he?)

Happy New Year. :cheers:

The Librarian said:
It's high time we had a smoking hot chick running this country to sort it out.
Hmmm, like Belinda Stronach?  What colour is here hair today? 
I thought Kim Cambell was sort of cute.
Maybe Vern should run for PM and we'll get this country right sorted out in supply style. 
"You want how much for unemployment?  Get a job!"

;D

Clearly Para for PM.  Then during Question Period, it would be perfectly acceptable to cross the floor and throat punch whomever was talking if they were being a clown.  I bet there would be a whole lot more productive conversation from then on. 

Doesn't matter, obviously this unaturally good looking candidate " The Monkster" has it wrapped up. :king:

The peeps have spoken.....

BYT Driver said:
Who change the list?  Where's Uncle Rick?  I voted for him not The Monkster (who's he?)
Hmmm, I smell something fishy here.  First the head of Elections Canada suddenly resigns and now this.  I can see the hand of Harper in this.

zipperhead_cop said:
Clearly Para for PM.  Then during Question Period, it would be perfectly acceptable to cross the floor and throat punch whomever was talking if they were being a clown.  I bet there would be a whole lot more productive conversation from then on. 

I'm agree zipper, only Para should heart punch them instead. Would be a lot more effective and funnier to see.  >:D

The options keep changing. This is MADNESS I tells ya, MADNESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back