• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next date for board selections for Reg Force Med Techs?

Medtech45

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know when is the next schedule date for the board to meet concerning Med Techs selections?

Thanks for for your help.

Medtech45 said:
Anyone know when is the next schedule date for the board to meet concerning Med Techs selections?

Med Tech "Unskilled", Med Tech "Semi-Skilled" or Med Tech "NCM-SEP"?

Med Tech semi skilled.  Sorry about that.

What are the differences when selections are made whether you are unskilled or semi skilled?

Medtech45 said:
Med Tech semi skilled.  Sorry about that.

What are the differences when selections are made whether you are unskilled or semi skilled?

Both still have a requirement to attend BMQ, however, I believe that "semi-skilled" might be a reduced training schedule, so they generally like to try and match the dates up so that you are not twiddling your thumbs waiting for your course to start.

Are the unskilled/semi-skilled Med Tech selections at the same time as NCMSEP?

I think NCM SEP may be pretty much done as you require acceptance into a Civilian program starting in the fall.  I would think that unskilled and skilled "should" be coming up shortly (Jun or Jul) but haven't heard the exact date yet.

DAA said:
I think NCM SEP may be pretty much done as you require acceptance into a Civilian program starting in the fall.  I would think that unskilled and skilled "should" be coming up shortly (Jun or Jul) but haven't heard the exact date yet.

I hope it's not done yet. I've shown proof of my acceptance to Civi program. I had my interview and medical on april 4th, haven't heard back yet.

Back