• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nov 6th

med tech.  Intantry was my first choice but my buddy at the recruiting office convinced me to go med as thats what my civi back ground is.  I fly out on the 4th any idea what we get to do till the 6th?

renleg said:
med tech.   Intantry was my first choice but my buddy at the recruiting office convinced me to go med as thats what my civi back ground is.  I fly out on the 4th any idea what we get to do till the 6th?

Hmmm, I think I remember reading something in the BMQ enrollment instructions.  Not sure though.  I'm not getting dropped off (I'm only a few hours away near Ottawa) until the afternoon/evening of the 5th.

Infantry here. There are actually 3 of us coming up from Regina. Apparently we are supposed to do some last minute shopping for personal items before we get to St. Jean. I was also told that the baggage restrictions are 2 50 lb bags and one carry on.

Do you guys know what time your flight(s) arrive?

I dont get my info till thursday when I sign the dotted line.

renleg said:
I dont get my info till thursday when I sign the dotted line.

My enrollment ceremony's tommorow (Wednsday) at 1200.  I got my BMQ info package a couple of weeks ago though.

Anybody know how to get to CFLRS from the airport or are we all following the joining instructions?

i was just wondering because if 9 of us are there at the same time there is a free military transport to CFLRS.

I think my plane leave Hamilton ontario at 7am so i think maybe 30 to 45 min to get there? what about you guys?

iam going cook :D there are 11 of us flying out from Fredericton at 6:30 so we get into montreal a litle after 7:30 i think. They requested military transport from the airport, so maybe we will all be on a bus together. Although they told us we might have to get a cab, as the bus was not a for sure thing. I just got sworn in today :D

Hello All and welcome to the military family.
Good luck and enjoy your recruit school.
:cdn: for this, we fight

See you boys there. I fly out Nov 4th from Regina. I just found out today lol. Sworn in tommorow.

Readytogo I am in Weyburn. I am not sure of my flight I just know its on Sat morning (Nov. 4th) and am getting sworn in tommorow so I assume I will get more info then. When are you going to fly out?

MSN: Kimber_ez@hotmail.com

Evan Kimber

well plans have changed already lol ... thats the army for you.  so we now leave at 10.45am and it takes 90min to get to montreal so there you have it.  Tey say there are 8 of us but we will have to see sat.

edit quote:
:cdn: for this, we fight
:salute:

Seal they told us about you swearing in. Short notice hey :eek:.

Our flight leaves Regina at 1205 and arrives at Trudea Airport in Montreal @ 1810.

Krystal is your flight arriving @ 0730 or 1930?

Renleg...we'll see you there!

ready to go said:
Seal they told us about you swearing in. Short notice hey :eek:.

Lol ya, im just excited and nervous about BMQ at the same time. Oh well now to figure out what im bringing and how much of it.

07:30  i am pretty sure its only about an hour flight the plane leaves at O'Dark hundred oops i mean 06:30 lol and we have to be there an hour and 1/2 in advance, they also told us to wait till about 10 am for a bus to come before we start sending for cabs which is apparently 85 dollars from the air port to st jean :)

Oh yeah my msn is piper_562@hotmail.com
if anyone wants to get in touch before we get up there, the more friends you have prior the less you half to make when you get there

Ok so no more handles.  My name is Dan.  Just in case I actually meet you at st jean.

Back