• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

November 13th BMQ

FinnO25

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, This is a thread for all those who get a November 13th BMQ date. We do have a Facebook group so if you would also like to PM your facebook profile and we can add you in!

The group is at 3 people total including Finn025 ^^ i know there are more people out there

I can tell you that judging by your progress so far you have about 6 months to a year until you can expect and offer.

For better info check the Application Process Sample thread located here

https://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0.html

I applied in january once i had all my paper work and original documents i needed.

How did you get your progress on your profile if you dont mind me asking

I really hope im not in your group, not because of the people but the weather  :Fri13:

What ever BMQ class you are in, its inevitable that you are going to have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. :)

Falsey87 said:
I really hope im not in your group, not because of the people but the weather  :Fri13:

This i think is a better time, we break and come home mid way. I have kids so its nice not to be gone for the full course.

Back