• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OCdt Speaks at Freedom Rally

The article also mentions that he was charged under NDA 92 (Scandalous Conduct by Officers). Geez, I hope this one is open to the public. 🍿
I'd bring extra spicy popcorn for that one.

An actual mutiny charge...

blackish anthony anderson GIF by HULU

The article also mentions that he was charged under NDA 92 (Scandalous Conduct by Officers). Geez, I hope this one is open to the public. 🍿
I'm guessing that that might also have to do with lying about his service,

if I donate to his go fund me cause, does it come with box seats for the trial?

I use to belong to the parent regiment of his cadet corp. the former CO and RSM could set the world on fire if their eyes were lazers. He reminds me of stolen valour kind of guy, pad the resume and hope no one checks it.

if I donate to his go fund me cause, does it come with box seats for the trial?

I use to belong to the parent regiment of his cadet corp. the former CO and RSM could set the world on fire if their eyes were lazers. He reminds me of stolen valour kind of guy, pad the resume and hope no one checks it.
So that's how he got the black Guards beret.

Can an Officer Cadet be reverted in rank to Pte? Off to DB....
I had an acquaintance (he was never a friend) who was a Fin O, some years ago. He decided to treat his standing advance as if it were his own money and got caught. He was sentenced to time in the DB and then released. IIRC, while in the DB, he was no longer a Capt, but an OCdt.

Can an Officer Cadet be reverted in rank to Pte? Off to DB....
No. NDA s. 143(1) provides:

• 143 (1) The punishment of reduction in rank applies to officers above the rank of second lieutenant and to non-commissioned members above the rank of private.
As officer cadets are officers they, like second lieutenants cannot be reduced in rank.

🍻

One of the first things that they would need to do at Club Ed is teach him drill. From my understanding, he never finished the CIC basic.

One of the first things that they would need to do at Club Ed is teach him drill. From my understanding, he never finished the CIC basic.
Oh, don’t worry. If he is found guilty and spends time in Edmonton, his drill will be immaculate by the time he leaves...

Oh, don’t worry. If he is found guilty and spends time in Edmonton, his drill will be immaculate by the time he leaves...
Aren't mutiny related charges a maximum life sentence? I doubt he would get that long but it would make for a good chuckle.

Aren't mutiny related charges a maximum life sentence? I doubt he would get that long but it would make for a good chuckle.
It is, but IIRC, you can only do 2 years at the DB and then have to be transferred to another federal institution to finish your sentence.

Back