• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Officer Selection Board

We finally heard that the board selected him for CELE. However......he‘s on a waiting list!! Talk about your mixed feelings! I don‘t know whether to be happy or not. Anyone else hear anything?

I guess the cruel winds of a shi++y economy are making the CELE jobs more attractive to more people. Makes me wonder if the bonuses are still going to be offered. They didn‘t say anything about that. Look forward to anyone else‘s news or lack thereof. Fingers crossed!

Hi CELEwife,

I was accepted to CELE last January...only to have a medical restriction (due to meds I was taking at the time) stamp out all of my hopes at the last minute.

I‘m an Electrical Engineer with 5 years in the Telecom industry....and it sucks being highly educated but with no job. I hear your pain.

Right now, Borden is sitting on my meidcal file and have been doing so since January of 2002. I‘m off the medication they had an issue with, and should be clear and good to go as of Sept.

The frustrating thing right now, is that niether the MO in Ottawa nor the one in Borden will give me any indication of what information they need to lift the restriction from thier end. Is it a letter, is it a form, when do they need it. Each office is passing the buck on who keeps what file and where I should send updated information.....jesus.

Now I hear about your waiting list issue and I‘m starting to wonder on how much longer I should persue this.

Anyway...good luck.

Jug

Back