• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Old timer with noob question

RetiredRoyal

Inactive
Reaction score
I've applied to get back in, I dropped off most of my docs and was told they'd get back to me in 3 or 4 working days to book appointments. I don't want to get on anyones bad side over there (CFRC) so don't want to start calling and pestering.

Anyone know what the minimum level of service is (how long to act on documents) at the recruiting centre in this phase?

After 5 working days, I would give them a call to make sure they didn't misplace the documents/forms.

I filled out my verification of service form last week and was told at that time not to expect any reply for 'at least a couple of weeks'.

I dropped off my transcripts this morning, no data entry has been made on my file yet. It's locked in the 'owners' cabinet. I asked about a 'form' for VFS, they said there isn't one, the consent form does the trick and it's likely no data entry has been made because they don't have VFS yet. As stated, could take a couple weeks.

Seems like it's harder to get back in than it is to get in the first time...lol.

anyway, thought i'd update for information purposes for other retreads. :salute:

Back