• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Old Trucker

gryff63

Inactive
Reaction score
I guess I can call myself on of those at this time. I retired from the military (935) from CFB Edmonton Jan 04. What a shock on this side of the fence but I wouldnt trade it for the world, well Id love to keep my 5 weeks holidays per year plus other benefits but overall, the hardest part is figuring out what to wear. LOL.  I finished my career in the Safety Department and and although not qualified military Safety Sup, I did have the civilian level 2 and 3.  I am heading for my level 4 reconstructionist in Winnipeg ( yuk) adn looking forward to it all.

Yes I still work in this field for a large bus company.  So for all those nearing the end of their careers, get cracking my friends, get the experience you want as there is life out here if you want it.

Keep up the great work to all MSE OPS 935. 

See ya next week in the Peg.

Al Crans :cdn: 8)  :brickwall:

Hey there Old Trucker! I am currently an MSE OP in Petawawa. Although far from retirement I am looking into the same line of business for my retirement or earlier if there is a good job out there. I might be going on my Safety sup this year...crossing my fingers. Anyways can you let me know where to look , or how to get started on the civilian side. I was looking into the Provincial police however...I would have to do recruit trg and all that....umm no thanks. If you could get back to me sometime with some info I would greatly appreciate it. Take care

Tony

MSE Op from Halifax.. nice to see more of our faces around here.

Cheers,
TN2IC

Hi All, is 22 years too young for this place?  Been there, done that seems to be the motta here.  Presently in Trenton after a short stint at trying to a rocket scientist then back to the wheels.  Pet, Moncton, G'wood, T'ton.  Was nice to be away from it, but I don't think I would've wanted it any other way.  Here 'til I retire.
:cdn: for this, we fight.

Hmmm, My Brother just got out Last year I think..  or I think it was last year, he is also up in Trenton, but he was attached (RSS) for 22 london Svc BN for  ayear before he did get out, a 935'er a well.... He's was there in Trenton for 6 year's i believe, bad at remembering dates and times... heh heh heh....

His Last name is Randall got out after 28 year's...

I was only a MSEOP for 1 year back in 83-84 as a YTEP the other 12 1/2 was done as Supply... I am still trying to get him on here
maybe one day i will succeed..

Have a good one

Back