• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On my way...

D

devoid

Sunday Jan. 9th Morning: I will be jumping on the Via Train to St. Jean. My gym bag is packed and D@mn is it heavy! I know I have forgotten something but oh well there are only so many times you can go to the mall panicing because they don't have a sewing kit...lol. I haven't kept up my work out program but my job was very physically demanding so I feel confident I'll be alright there. (Why is this guy ranting...maybe I should have put this in personal stories oh well.) Anyone else in the same boat? For christmas i must have got 3 tubes of toothpaste and soap holders...Would love some feedback I'm kind of tense here waiting........

Congrat devoid!!!!  Have fun!!!
How long was your wait?

devoid said:
Sunday Jan. 9th Morning: I will be jumping on the Via Train to St. Jean. My gym bag is packed and D@mn is it heavy! I know I have forgotten something but oh well there are only so many times you can go to the mall panicing because they don't have a sewing kit...lol. I haven't kept up my work out program but my job was very physically demanding so I feel confident I'll be alright there. (Why is this guy ranting...maybe I should have put this in personal stories oh well.) Anyone else in the same boat? For christmas i must have got 3 tubes of toothpaste and soap holders...Would love some feedback I'm kind of tense here waiting........

Congratulations on starting Basic Training! :)

devoid said:

Congrats!!  I'll join you on Feb 1st!!

Congrats devoid!

Question for others out there...how do you find out when they start each session of basic? Is there a set calander. I'm just curious as to when I may get asked to leave.

Big congrats man! me and frank will be there also! my feb. 8th.

Question for others out there...how do you find out when they start each session of basic? Is there a set calander. I'm just curious as to when I may get asked to leave

All depends on if its reserves or fulltime. I'm pretty sure reserves are every 3-4 months, and full-time theres a new session every week depending on your trade. I'm pretty sure someone will correct me if im wrong on here :)

Butters said:
All depends on if its reserves or fulltime. I'm pretty sure reserves are every 3-4 months, and full-time theres a new session every week depending on your trade. I'm pretty sure someone will correct me if im wrong on here :)

Well, just a little point, the full time BMQ doesn't depend on your trade, all is mixed up. It depends only on Officer vs NCM as it's not the same course.

For the rest, I have no idea as I'm new as well!

Frank

I'd be going in DEO (social work).

Was just a curious questins as I only have my medical and final interview to do (already had one interview).

Back