• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What I am taking to BMOQ and perhaps what i SHOULD or should not take....

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrecon001

Reaction score
I got a pair of digital night vision monoculars.  i'm trying to sell them before I leave. if I don't, i'm wondering if I should take them with me to BMQ?

coreymclean

Reaction score
Ok 2 other things that I have seen repeated over and over in many posts that I have been reading are:

1) A mini Mag light (LED Red)
2) A FMP cover/case

Let me know  if you guys think it is worth it...again I would rather get it all now cause then I can get it for free as birthday gifts.

Cheers

MedTechStudent

Reaction score
Toilet Kavorka said:
Ok 2 other things that I have seen repeated over and over in many posts that I have been reading are:

1) A mini Mag light (LED Red)
2) A FMP cover/case

Let me know  if you guys think it is worth it...again I would rather get it all now cause then I can get it for free as birthday gifts.

Cheers

Meh, my mini maglite has a blue LED.  But then again I've had it for years. 

A

aesop081

djrecon001 said:
I got a pair of digital night vision monoculars.  i'm trying to sell them before I leave. if I don't, i'm wondering if I should take them with me to BMQ?

::)

Maybe bring a laser designator while you're at it

TheHead

Reaction score
I guess having a sacrosanct attitude gives you the right to add this to almost every post you have  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

MedTechStudent

Reaction score
TheHead said:
I guess having a sacrosanct attitude gives you the right to add this to almost every post you have  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well it was a bit of a daft thing to say...

"Ok Week 3s I hope you all brought your night vision monocles...."

djrecon001

Reaction score
CDN Aviator said:
Maybe bring a laser designator while you're at it

Already sold that.  I'll just stick to the night vision.  I always seem to get lost in the dark, dab nabbit.
Can't forget to bring my travel battleships either.  man i love that game.

TheHead

Reaction score
MedTechStudent said:
Well it was a bit of a daft thing to say...

"Ok Week 3s I hope you all brought your night vision monocles...."

Regardless if it is or not. He knows NOTHING about BMQ. Say something that doesn't make yourself sound all high-and-mighty. We all asked stupid questions I'm sure during BMQ. Oh well not Aviator he knows fucking everything  ::)

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Alright, enough. There's plenty of info on BMQ kit already available here on the site, and no need for pissing contests.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.