• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Openly Gay NS Liberal MP Scott Brison's Christmas card slammed

I've heard that their dog cross-dresses as a poodle.  :nod:

Technoviking said:
But...that photo is just wrong.  SO WRONG. 

I mean....where's the snow?  It's supposed to be Christmas, instead it looks like Thanksgiving!

Sheesh, wtf do those two think they are doing?  ;D
Duh....

Global warming....i mean, climate change. :'(

It's nice scenery. I saw an awkward moment on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" where Larry is surprised to learn that his doctor is gay at the 01:10 mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuTlkBu_ya8

I'll get upset when these guys join the Canadian Forces Reserves one of them gets a boob job and sex change paid for by the CF. The other gets laser eye surgery. Both issued tacvests and BEWs that sit in their basement.
They both go over their 12 or 16 class A days a month. A nice 3 year class B falls on their lap in NDHQ then they join the reg force, get posted together with no headache hassle or fighting over moving claims. They n't get a disgrunteled corporal saying 'Oh just show up in Petawawa and the paperwork will be done and waiting for you'  ........ THEN  they don't deploy on a month ex to Wainwright in the cold because they are hockey stars and  needed to win games where they finally print their Christmas cards with DND funds.

Ohhh That'd burn me.

The card looks nice but something about it... Like their missing $2500 over and under shotguns with a Support the NRA! stamp in the corner.

I just can't tell, which of them is Abercrombie, and which one is Fitch?

Flawed Design said:
I'll get upset when these guys join the Canadian Forces Reserves one of them gets a boob job and sex change paid for by the CF. The other gets laser eye surgery. Both issued tacvests and BEWs that sit in their basement.
They both go over their 12 or 16 class A days a month. A nice 3 year class B falls on their lap in NDHQ then they join the reg force, get posted together with no headache hassle or fighting over moving claims. They n't get a disgrunteled corporal saying 'Oh just show up in Petawawa and the paperwork will be done and waiting for you'  ........ THEN  they don't deploy on a month ex to Wainwright in the cold because they are hockey stars and  needed to win games where they finally print their Christmas cards with DND funds.

Ohhh That'd burn me.

The card looks nice but something about it... Like their missing $2500 over and under shotguns with a Support the NRA! stamp in the corner.

Ok, I'm rather confused. What, praytell, does that wild scenario have to do with the topic at hand? Or, frankly, any other topic?

gcclarke said:
Ok, I'm rather confused. What, praytell, does that wild scenario have to do with the topic at hand? Or, frankly, any other topic?
I'm pretty sure it\s called humour.

On a side note, I wonder what all these cards cost the taxpayer?

I don't think any of these politicians should be sending professionaly photographed Christmas cards by the thousands on my, and your, dime.

Technoviking said:
I mean....where's the snow?  It's supposed to be Christmas, instead it looks like Thanksgiving!

It doesn't snow in hell,

..at least until the Leafs win the cup. :nana:

gcclarke said:

Because some things deserve your anger and  others do not.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
It doesn't snow in hell, at least until the Leafs win the cup.

The bicentennial?  Anyone got hell's weather report for 2067?

I believe Hell is frozen over right now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

I have absolutely no interest in what Brison's doing with his junk.  I'm too old and too straight to ever think it's normal but I can certainly be tolerant.  I do see a trip to Norway in his future but that's his worry or not.

Technoviking said:
I saw the part above (in yellow), and it fried my eggs.  Then I saw the part above (in bold) and said "You're so right!"
Yes, that's it, Susan Delacourt, people who disagree with you are crazy and hateful.  I make no bones about my position on marriage (I believe it should be restricted to one man and one woman, who are of sound mind, who enter the marriage of their own choice, who are not related, etc.).  I guess that means certain cultures and groups out there (Polygamists, proponents of arranged marriages and of same-sex marriage) think that I'm both crazy and hateful.  Still, irrespective of my opinion, I see no reason to post anything against Mr. Brison's card.  I saw it, and it's a nice card.  But, if you want free speech, even the "crazies" and "hateful" must also have their day.  As Mr Mills stated, it's an exercise in denial.  (EDIT TO ADD: though I object to the term "homophobe", but that's another topic for another day).

+100 on that , And I don't like same-sex marrage , and that they tell kids in school its ok to be gay , its normal ? both are not normal !.

P.S- Feel free to call me names now, because I said what I feel.

mariomike said:
If interested in polls:
"CNN poll: Generations disagree on same-sex marriage":
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/05/04/samesex.marriage.poll/index.html

What, exactly, does public opinion in another country have to do with this topic? 

Sorry if any offense was taken. None was intended. I would remove the link, but it is now too late.

bilton090 said:

You can feel how you feel that it's okay.
Just like it's okay for openly gay people to send out a beautiful card with themselves on it regardless if he's a politician or not!. (BTW I love the card...)

Nobody should hate each other for doing what they feel is right to them.

bilton090 said:
+100 on that , And I don't like same-sex marrage , and that they tell kids in school its ok to be gay , its normal ? both are not normal !.

ok

OLD MAN

Jingo said:
You can feel how you feel that it's okay.
Just like it's okay for openly gay people to send out a beautiful card with themselves on it regardless if he's a politician or not!. (BTW I love the card...)

Nobody should hate each other for doing what they feel is right to them.

How would you apply this to "Charles Manson and the Like" ?

FastEddy said:
How would you apply this to "Charles Manson and the Like" ?

I know that you are not comparing openly gay politicians to psycho mass murderers, but the juxtaposition is a little odd...

bilton090 said:
And I don't like same-sex marrage , and that they tell kids in school its ok to be gay , its normal ? both are not normal !.
Bilton 090, your expressions aren't in line with those of the Collective.  Please report to your nearest re-education facility where you will be corrected.  Thank you.

PPCLI Guy said:
I know that you are not comparing openly gay politicians to psycho mass murderers, but the juxtaposition is a little odd...

Your absolutely right, I'm not. So she can just answer the question.

Back