• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OT offers 09

meni0n

Reaction score
So does anyone know if the offers are going out? I'm not putting too much stock into my transfer to go thru as I am trying to go from a red trade to a green but I can always hope.

Probably around the end of Feb. I know I am going but just awaiting when. Here's a snippet from an email:

<paste>
First, you have now completed all phase, now in the process with CDA BTL to load you on your BOMQ. ( will know apprx end of Feb)
</paste>

I was giddy when I got that. Got that bad boy 5 days ago, started the process 2 Jan 08.

Of course I'm doing a CT w/OT and perhaps you were talking about straight OT.

Yea just the OTs. The message said primary offers will begin early Feb to end of March. One thing it doesn't specify is how they will come in. Is it going to be a message, a email, will it go to the BPSO first?

meni0n said:
Yea just the OTs. The message said primary offers will begin early Feb to end of March. One thing it doesn't specify is how they will come in. Is it going to be a message, a email, will it go to the BPSO first?

When mine came in (I was part of the '08 COTP Selection herd), the msg went to my unit, the BPSO, and the loosing and gaining Career Mgr shops.  My unit then handed it down to me. My offer went out on 19 Feb and I got it alittle over a week later.

The competition msg you applied under should state when and how questions can be asked to ISS, which basically says "no question until Date X, questions must come from the mbr's CoC". 

Thanks for the info Eye. One other quick question, did the message come thru ADDN (commcen ) or was it an email message from Ottawa?

I am not sure.  My Acceptance Msg went thru the Commcen though.  I believe it was via email but I would have to do some digging at home to confirm.

Guess they might be coming out a little late, I've seen some UTPNCM offers coming out this week so hopefully the AVOTPs and COTP are gonna follow suite soon.

Got mine today, being a clerk helped me and being friends with the Yeoman so I seen it as soon as he downloaded it from the message server.  My boss didn't look to happy that I got accepted though. I was actually surprised I got accepted after the less the stellar review he gave me.

My friend in Ottawa said he got his UTPN acceptance message earlier this week too.

Message came from the message center.  Here's the addresses.  Top one is always the person sending it.

NDHQ DGMC OTTAWA//DMCA 5//
HMCS SCOTIAN HALIFAX/CC//CO//
INFO NDHQ DGMC OTTAWA//D MIL C 6-8-6-4/D MIL C 6-8-2//
NDHQ DGMC OTTAWA//DMCA 4-4-2//
CFB HALIFAX//BPSO//

meni0n said:
Did you get UTPNCM or an actual AVOTP?

I got an AVOTP, friend in Ottawa got his UTPNCM.  So both types of messages are coming out.

Did the message come from the message center or directly an email from ottawa? I know the UTPNCM offers are coming in thru addn, just wasn't sure if the AVOTP ones are going to come thru as well.

Ok thx. It's weird there hasn't been one OT message coming in for Quebec area yet. Hopefully they start to come in soon.

Congrats to everyone who got it. I'm getting discouraged, haven't seen anything coming thru here yet.

I got word that my message is in, going to sign Monday. Couldn`t be happier! Now hopefully the PLAR will work as well.

Back