• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Journeyman said:
I'm sorry, but you were the one seeking accommodations.

Unlike you, apparently, I have friends; no park benches required.  ;)

Oh I think Ive got myself covered without having to go to the bench, I was just trying to throw you a bone  ;D

Journeyman said:
* Increasingly, I have found myself saying "no kissing, don't mess the hair, time is money darling"

PER season for your subordinates is it JM?

-----------

I might be around for this one but only God and My bosses know for sure.... JM wanna ask for me LOL?

Lil_T said:
aww you're in Borden LM?  well - we'll miss you guy.

Not right now, but I will be in a few weeks.

BulletMagnet said:
PER season for your subordinates is it JM?
Nahhh, just working the street-corners

.... JM wanna ask for me LOL?
I was hoping to have you deployed....after you'd arranged for K to be there  >:D    [kidding  ;D ]

We'll have to make sure to get plenty of photos showing just how much fun is being had, then mail them all to Des. One every two or three days for the duration of his tour.  ;D

Journeyman said:
I was hoping to have you deployed....after you'd arranged for K to be there  >:D    [kidding  ;D ]

Hey who do you think wants to go...Me or her? ;D

I already know what you're like thats why I want to be around!

I'm in Ottawa all week (March 8 - 14th) if any of you locals are up for a pint.  I'll but the first round.

I dislike the idea of drinking somewhere that has a rank in it's name...feels like I will get jacked and then possibly molested should I pass out...well more likely then usual anyway.  ;)

I checked the online menu and the only thing that appealed to me was the Bailey's dark chocolate cheesecake  :drool:

Journeyman said:
I'm sorry, but you were the one seeking accommodations.

Unlike you, apparently, I have friends; no park benches required.  ;)

au contraire JM, he's got friends. :)

They do typical pub grub there, and it's not loud. There's a couple long tables at the back end of it that can be pushed together for a larger group, and it has a couple of rooms linked in series, so there's generally somewhere to sit a number of people.

Anyway, that's my recommendation.

I am not going to read 7 pages to find out, when and where is this thing going down?

16 May 1830

location undecided - take the poll at the top of the page :D

well...  looks like Lieutenant's Pump is in the lead. 

Can't book anything for another couple weeks.  I'm closing the poll 21 March I'll book the winner 2 April.

Lil_T said:
I'm closing the poll 21 March I'll book the winner 2 April.

Figure you'll need a week and a half to look up the number in the phone book?  ???

Oh, that's ri-iiiight -- after your birthday (*ahem* Saturday)....you'll probably have to wait for the phone book with the large font
>:D

Journeyman said:
Oh, that's ri-iiiight -- after your birthday (*ahem* Saturday)....you'll probably have to wait for the phone book with the large font

Gee, JM, what size is the font in your phone book??  ;)

Hey, Lil_T, you're a March baby, too?
1.gif

PMedMoe said:
Gee, JM, what size is the font in your phone book??  ;)
No one I need to phone...besides the pizza place, and I can remember their number.  ;D

Back