• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa refugee opens new restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
recceguy said:
Try English next time.

Star Wars is passe. No one talks like Yoda anymore.

ObedientiaZelum said:
You almost make it sound as if you ate insinuating members
Of this forum are somehow inclined to hate refugees.

Looks to me like a simple spelling mistake, (ate vs are).
But what do I know?

recceguy said:
Try English next time.

Star Wars is passe. No one talks like Yoda anymore.

Well Recceguy I was going to try my very best yoda impersonation but I figure you wouldn't be impressed considering you seem starwars at the theater way back when Han Solo shot first.

Ohhh burn! 
(now is that a starwars laser burn funny or a restraunt one? So Clever)

Damnit! I was trying to be grammatically correct
And put seen instead of saw.

recceguy said:
Link a half dozen of those for us please.

Not planning to do much legwork at your behest for the moment, but feel free to look for yourself.  I'd just run into some fairly bigoted and prejudiced behaviour in the days prior - but certainly glad to note that not all posters feel that way. 

Back to the story, I thought it was neat how his kids recognized the sacrifices he'd made for them, and are supporting him in his dream.  And the community support from Ottawa is impressive.  Must be gratifying for that church community to see Mr. Mia's success after the 18 months of sanctuary, earlier in his Canadian journey.  :cdn:    :salute:

Looking forward to checking out his restaurant next time I'm in the west end.  Cheers.

ObedientiaZelum said:
Well Recceguy I was going to try my very best yoda impersonation but I figure you wouldn't be impressed considering you seem starwars at the theater way back when Han Solo shot first.

Ohhh burn! 
(now is that a starwars laser burn funny or a restraunt one? So Clever)

All your shots at others and you still haven't figured out capitalization, punctuation, how to proof read or how to use a simple function like Spell Check.

So sad.

OK,.......we've established that army.ca are not all haters and that we wish this family business well.

So unless there is still some feces we haven't covered over yet in the litter box, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back