• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Our own forum!

Just thought I would see what this forum is all about. New to the Airforce after 8 years in the Armoured Corps (Reserve), just to see what posts show up here.

perry said:
Just thought I would see what this forum is all about. New to the Airforce after 8 years in the Armoured Corps (Reserve), just to see what posts show up here.

What are you now?  I am also new to the air force, used to be combat engineers (reg force)

perry said:

Hi Perry...  How is Dundurn life treating you?  I heard that you had finally gotten a CT to the AF.  Are you still driving that land rover?

I'm was the 2Lt  that worked down with Darren and the lot while awaiting training at the wing.

It is good to have your particular MOSID on these means, alot of Pers Admin questions tend to sprout up from time to time - always good to have a PEOPLE-SOFT SME in the house!

Yeah, I did that in level 4, now a level 6...

Umm, no your not.   Unless Your Sqn.'s on crack (and by that i mean, totally ignoring the CATO's).   You may be level 5 complete ? is that what you meant ?

And no, you have NOT hi jacked this form, as this is an "Airforce" forum.

regards

PV

PViddy said:
Umm, no your not.   Unless Your Sqn.'s on crack (and by that i mean, totally ignoring the CATO's).   You may be level 5 complete ? is that what you meant ?
Yes it is. Easier to say level 6 than 5 complete though.  ;)

perry said:
I'm a electrician in BC with an AEF

Lol .. who would have thought that there would be two ex-armoured Militia guys that joined the AF named Perry..

My fault - what AEF do you work at?

This is the saddest thread on the internet sorta like Sienfield its about nothing.  yadda yadda yadda yadda

STONEY said:
This is the saddest thread on the internet sorta like Sienfield its about nothing.   yadda yadda yadda yadda

Thanks for the input. If you don't like it, why did you read the whole thing? I can't wait to read more of your insightful posts, maybe I'll start to question my reasons for posting on army.ca, but then again, it'll take more than a nugget with an empty profile to convince me of that.

BZ Mike! It nearly brought a tear to my eye when upon arriving home after 3 hours in the simulator, I log onto my favourite web site and I'll be jiggered, there's an Air Force forum complete with the Air Command motto "Sic Itur Ad Astra" which for those that don't know, translates to "Such is the pathway to the stars"

Geez, there goes the neighbourhood.  ;) 

Good on all you air force types.

STONEY said:
This is the saddest thread on the internet sorta like Sienfield its about nothing.   yadda yadda yadda yadda
[/quote

If there is a problem with how the site is laid out or its content please get in touch with the owner "Mike Bobbitt" so we can address the issue.

Back