• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay FY 07/08

CDN Aviator said:
You are correct....$5594 now.

Thats $67 128 a year in base pay plus $3564 in aircrew allowance.........$70 692

;D
:( now I need a new happy thought - hmmm - I know - I'm not a Pte(1) at 2585 !!!! ;D

AEC Kapp said:
Nor are you an OCdt at 1443...

Well, for that matter, neither am I. I'm an OCdt at 1507 :D

woohoo!!! - now I am feeling even better than before!!!! If HFD9 didn't have all my $$$ already I would go have a drink to celebrate!!

wait - Water Fountain here I come!!

Anyone know the inside track on when this might show up or are we still working with the ambiguous "FALL 08" with backpay in the prev message?

TheCheez said:
Anyone know the inside track on when this might show up or are we still working with the ambiguous "FALL 08" with backpay in the prev message?

still fall 08 which usely means Nov/Dec

CountDC said:
still fall 08 which usely means Nov/Dec

December would be nice - Christmas and all - and I have a Chrisco order due then too!!  ;D

For single, young guys that don't drink themselves into the ground...they can make a fair chunk of change even at the jr ranks.

TheCheez said:

Well, if you want to be specific, "Fall 2008" can be any pay day between end September to mid December as Fall is usually 21 September to 21 December (give or take a day either way).

I was taking a look at the CCPS Advisory site today and found this:

CCPS Advisory - E03408
Advisory list
Date: 14 Aug 
Subject: CCPS Availability 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CCPS will be unavailable from 23 August 2008 to approximately mid morning of 24 August 2008 due to the implementation of the Pay and Environmental Allowances increases.

For our RMS Clerks on the forum, or those in the know, does this mean that the pay increase per CANFORGEN 114/08 can be expected on the Sept 08 pay run?

It means that they are atempting the update; if they are successful they will announce when the deposit will go through.  Announcing a payment, then having technical difficulties (a real problem, given the age of the codebase in the pay system) hurts credibility; the retro payment will only be announced when it's certain that it has gone through.

Eye In The Sky said:
I was taking a look at the CCPS Advisory site today and found this:

CCPS Advisory - E03408
Advisory list
Date: 14 Aug 
Subject: CCPS Availability 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CCPS will be unavailable from 23 August 2008 to approximately mid morning of 24 August 2008 due to the implementation of the Pay and Environmental Allowances increases.

For our RMS Clerks on the forum, or those in the know, does this mean that the pay increase per CANFORGEN 114/08 can be expeceted on the Sept 08 pay run?

If everything goes right then it may be on the Mid Sep pay.  Been a clerk too long to answer that one with a firm yes.

OK quick question totaly unrelated to the pay raise....

What is the starting rate for Para Allowance? Yes I searched perhaps I didn't use the right wordage. A link will suffice as well

Thank you

Check it out on line at:
http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/dppd/engraph/dppd_coverpage_e.asp?sidesection=3&sidecat=30&docid=6

Looks like $243 for less than 3 years.

CFR FCS

Thank you, all your Google FU skills are much stronger then my own.

It was confirmed for me this morning - as of the Sept pay run, our increases are done and the retro pay is on the mid Sept pay. WooHoo, $300.00!! I think i'll buy a lawnmower!!

BinRat55 said:
It was confirmed for me this morning - as of the Sept pay run, our increases are done and the retro pay is on the mid Sept pay. WooHoo, $300.00!! I think i'll buy a lawnmower!!

Who confirmed it and how did you find out how much...curious as the mid-Sep pay statement isn't out...did you see it on your CCPS or something?

Back