• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Personal Screening, Consent and Authorization Form

Denty618

Inactive
Reaction score
Im sitting here filling out my personal screening forms and there are multiple sections in which they are supposed to be completed by an authorized departmental/agency/organizational official. Am I expected to have these filled out by said officials before my CFAT? If so, where would I find them? On an unrelated note, how important is it too write in all caps on all of my forms?

No. Those sections are for your CFRC to complete.

Write in all caps, or electronically fill out the form using a program such as adobe acrobat reader, or ms word (although I found MS word did not transfer the information with 100% accuracy).

Your CFRC will use this information to verify the integrity of your character, your employment references, and so forth. It is indicated on the form and the sheet included in your package.

As you can imagine, it is incredibly important that the information you put on that form is completely legible. Otherwise your processing may be delayed.

- Fellow applicant

Back