• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

persons found thank you.

CaraB

Inactive
Reaction score
Again, it was not my intention to offend any of the service men or women who bravely defend our county.  It certainly is not my intention to disrupt the lives of others as well.  I have come to understand that life is way too short to not reach out to those who had a positive impact and influence on ones life.  I have located the people I was searching for and am very happy to have done so.  Thank you everyone for you inquiry and support.

My apologies.  I just read the strict protocol of members not allowed to provide any info about other service men/women.  I fully understand and respect that so please disregard the part requesting their information but please pass my information on.  Please let them know that I am trying to locate them and if they are willing, may contact my directly via this site.  Again my apologies for crossing boundaries as it was not my intention and completely respect privacy regulations and lives that are not wanting to be disrupted.

Respectfully Cara

This post gives me all kinds of odd shivers.  :eek:

Lumber said:
This post gives me all kinds of odd shivers.  :eek:

The OP edited her post to comply with site guidelines.  As such, she has requested the three named pers contact her through this means, if they frequent this site and are amiable to do so. 

Happy to hear it - Hopefully you're able to resolve whatever prompted the urge to contact them.

I know my post has provoked many questions and understandably so.  Though I need not justify myself, sometimes a little light shed in dark places allows us some introspective of why we attack the outreached hand of others.  There was no malicious intent, this is why I did not hide behind fictitious names and avatars.  This was a genuine need of wanting the opportunity to say a final goodbye. While our service men and women put their lives on the line for the lives of many, individually some are fighting for their own lives and have been given a short time here upon this earth.  We all have a number.  I know that there will always be haters and cynics; countries wouldn't need their military defense if we were all keepers of peace.  They were like family in my newly splintered biological one; they always had my back and were great friends to me and I loved them dearly.  I never had a chance to say good bye back then; jealously has a way of getting between friends and love is what allows them to go their own way.  Time quickly passes, life gets in the way and we walk our own journeys; sometimes alone.  Those were great and innocent times and I wanted to thank them for the times they walked along side me and held my hand in uncertain times; my own personal family war.  Yes it is true, tomorrow never comes so live for the moment live for today.  Forgive, release and bless.  Miracles never cease to exist and love never fails to produce more love.  From this earth we all come, to this earth we shall all return.  Some die in the line of duty, some fly faster than Angels fly(Big &Rich track), disease and even broken hearts; young and old alike.  When we are called to rest high on that mountain, we heed the call. Live life with no regrets. Thank you for your compassion. 

Back