• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Please Help A Sister Out

S.A.Blundon

Inactive
Reaction score
2 Years ago after my husband just left for KAF I needed a hobby to keep me busy. My best friend introduced me into paintball. Over the past couple years i have progressed in the sport playing both Speedball and Tactical "Military" Style. I am rostered on Team Blackthorn located in Gananoque.

The reason for this post is that I have qualified for an online paintball contest for females across Canada and the US. Based on the most votes I figured i would turn to my military family. Since we are very large. Lets get the Canadian Military chick to win this.  :nod:

Voting takes 2 second, no sign up required. Just click the link below, click the bubble by my name (Stacey A. Brown) and click the vote button.  8)

http://www.catshackreports.com/miss-catshack-contest/contestants-2010/

If you guys have any questions to ask me please feel free.  :D
Luv all my brothers and sisters

Stacey, I just voted for ya. Took me a minute or so to figure out your 'Stacey B'. Could be me ( I'm originally from Pouch Cove  ;D ) but I think most folks didn't see 'S.A. Blundon' & j left the site.

Good Luck fellow Newf!

-gerry

You're now 80 votes away from first place (after my vote).

Did it but I almost voted for several of painted ladies, but settled for just you!

I think your tat swayed me but there are some interesting women involved in paintball. >:D

My only conundrum was to follow the link from here or from MCB  ;D

Voted for a fellow paint slinger.

Wook

Done

Hmmm some friends keep asking me to join them for paintball and I keep saying no. I have to rethink this, 8)

Done

When I last played the other members did not look anything like that.  I must of went on the wrong night.

Same here, but I have seen some covergirl paintball babes elsewhere.  If you want to see something amazing, check out how many truly stunning women are complete sci fi geeks that attend COMICON... wow!!

I voted for ya ... good luck (you were still in 2nd when I voted, but the two leaders were WAY out in front!)

Otis said:
I voted for ya ... good luck (you were still in 2nd when I voted, but the two leaders were WAY out in front!)

The girl thatr is actually winning is on a team with the guy that co-owns the catshack website. I think he's rigged it for her. but hey atleast im bound for runner up and there is still a prize, but for now i keep pushing and hopeing i get more people like everyone here to vote.

Back