• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POLL: Do you think Canadian soldiers should be in Afghanistan?

Do you think Canadian soldiers should be in Afghanistan?
Yes
60.97% 
No
39.03% 

Talkback Montreal
Poll Results 

Poll Start Date: 2007-08-23 
Do you think Canadian soldiers should be in Afghanistan? Yes  61.07% 
No  38.93% 

Do you think Canadian soldiers should be in Afghanistan? Yes  60.57% 
No  39.43% 

I voted yes...  at 02:01
Do you think Canadian soldiers should be in Afghanistan? Yes  60.84% 
No  39.16% 

I don't think we need to debate the answer to this here, but I want to pull my hair out every time the media puts someone on who questions this like they've not heard one balanced news broadcast, listened to the radio or a serving member/vet, or even paid attention to what the government says in the last five years.  But then again, it would seem people are more concerned with American Idol outcomes than the stability of a nation that deserves to live in peace. 

... sigh.  :(

they should be in iraq. they need to join our fight against terror... if canada got hit as hard as our twin towers did in one of their famous areas, they would be asking everyone to join em in the fight against terror..... United we stand

US_ARMED_FORCES said:
they should be in iraq. they need to join our fight against terror... if canada got hit as hard as our twin towers did in one of their famous areas, they would be asking everyone to join em in the fight against terror..... United we stand

Agenda please?

And, where did you say you were again?

ArmyVern
The Milnet.ca Staff

ArmyVern said:
Agenda please?

And, where did you say you were again?

"Courriel:  networkingdefence1@Hotmail.com"

Could always ask him/her more directly then in P.M. ...

US_ARMED_FORCES said:
I think that we are more bogged down in Afghanistan now, let alone being in Iraq as well.

Back on topic.

Baker

Yrys said:

Well, judging how he has spelled defence (US spelling is defense), I would say that this person is in Canada or another commonwealth country, and not American has he is trying to lead us to believe.

Also with the quality of his wording, I would say about 14 yrs old to boot.

Can anyone confirm by ISP?

Did a quick simple search and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/networkingdefence1

Read the fifth comment down... the style is similar. i.e. lowercase 'c' on Canada/Canadian

WEB

Sigs Pig said:
Did a quick simple search and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/networkingdefence1

Read the fifth comment down... the style is similar. i.e. lowercase 'c' on Canada/Canadian

Well, the fifth poster doesn't seems to know that races don't exist (doesn't seems to know how to hold his temper
or argue properly, either) ...

Yrys said:

You're just noticing that??

Why do you think I posed him the question I did?

PMs already occured ... right after I asked him.

;)

ArmyVern said:
You're just noticing that??

Huh, no.

Just though that by making a post of it , more people would have the idea :).

14.gif

Here is our friend's quote

Mods, feel free to punch this out if you desire.

I have edited where its obvious

networkingdefence1| September 03, 2007

"dumb f***** canadians. and if ya try to burn our white house down now, the canadians will be crushed by us Americans. and fuck you to the dumb american dude talking shit about us Ricans. we don't care if u like us, in the United State f*** us Latinos are the fastest growing race in the world! so befor you talk s*** white trash read facts. America is a great country and I love it here, f*** dumb white trash who talks s*** about Ricans or latins in general. go back to your preppy hood and hide behind your garbage can like you always do. dumb white bitches.
and also canada sucks! u will never be able to beat America!"

-----------

Gee, full of compliments isn't he. I still don't beleive he is 28, or for some reason, in the US.

Wesley  Down Under said:
Here is our friend's quote

Mods, feel free to punch this out if you desire.

I have edited where its obvious

networkingdefence1| September 03, 2007

"dumb f***** canadians. and if ya try to burn our white house down now, the canadians will be crushed by us Americans. and fuck you to the dumb american dude talking shit about us Ricans. we don't care if u like us, in the United State f*** us Latinos are the fastest growing race in the world! so befor you talk s*** white trash read facts. America is a great country and I love it here, f*** dumb white trash who talks s*** about Ricans or latins in general. go back to your preppy hood and hide behind your garbage can like you always do. dumb white bitches.
and also canada sucks! u will never be able to beat America!"

-----------

Gee, full of compliments isn't he. I still don't beleive he is 28, or for some reason, in the US.

Surprise!! Neither do we. That much should be obvious to you all by now.

I'm just waiting for him to come back to answer the questions, facts, & details I've put to him in PM --- if that's OK with you.

Maybe he's from the AHRC...?    >:D

Kat Stevens said:
Maybe he's from the AHRC...?    >:D

Nah. LMAO.

He's great actually. Seems to originally be from the "North East Newyork, City", and "I was thinking about heading down southwest for some good weather." (<--- Info publicly available on the internet).

Apparently now, he's changed his mind from Austin, Texas and headed south east to live instead, where he is now, according to his response to me. I'll just say, for now, that he has extremely long arms to be able to reach his keyboard.

He has some 'splaining to do when he comes back. 

Back