• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POLL: Should aid organizations stay out of war zones?

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
http://cnews.canoe.ca/

Should aid organizations stay out of war zones?

Yes  57%
No  16%
Only if they can keep themselves out of danger.  27%

Total Votes for this Question: 237 

Yes  58%
No  14%
Only if they can keep themselves out of danger.  28%

Play with fire... your going to get burnt.

TN2IC said:
Play with fire... your going to get burnt.

Exactly, especially some bacon loving bible thumping christian 'kaffirs' in the middle of a world of extremist islamic bloodthirsty mongrels.

One would have to be a 'christian extremist' to go there. They knew the risks, now ones been MURDERED, and the rest will follow.

I have ZERO sympathy for them.

Cheers,

Wes

Yes  57%
No  14%
Only if they can keep themselves out of danger.  29%

Total Votes for this Question: 747 

Wesley  Down Under said:
Exactly, especially some bacon loving bible thumping christian 'kaffirs' in the middle of a world of extremist islamic bloodthirsty mongrels.

One would have to be a 'christian extremist' to go there. They knew the risks, now ones been MURDERED, and the rest will follow.

I have ZERO sympathy for them.

Cheers,

Wes

You could compare it with going to Tignish, PEI on a Friday night...standing in the middle of Main Street and yelling "Tignishers are all arseholes and pussies!" and then expecting to NOT get your face punched in.  Well, because you would get your faced punched in. 

Its going to happen...the only questions are "who" and "how long will it take"...

I do feel sorry for them but more on the line that they are blind enough to think that they would be safe.  Or that their "Christian" flavoured help would be wanted, welcomed...or accepted.  :-\

Back