• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posted

Radop

Inactive
Reaction score
So, they who readeth the posts can let us who stayth put know were the shall end upeth.

(If you didn't get my meaning, I am staying in Kingston and at the Regiment)

No posting for me this year. I did apply for CSOR but as we are scheduled for roto in early 07 I have been told we are quarantined.

I'm posted and promoted, already happened! Still in Ottawa.

:blotto:  Did they really use the word "quarantined"?

If so, that would be pretty funny.  Well, at least to me it would.

Kinda reminds me of a quote a co-worker once used.  Funny only if one reads it correctly. 

"The Army -  There's no life.  Like it."

I still snicker whenever I say it to myself.  ;D

Bin

signalsguy said:
I'm posted and promoted, already happened! Still in Ottawa.

They are waiting until apr for my promotion but still don't know if posted or not and career mangler didn't help me out at all.  He may move me, keep me here or send me on a year long french course.

I am promoted and posted to 2 Sigs Pet... Anyone else movin?

Waiting for the msg to be cut - going back to static!  Since things have changed on the homefront and can not go on tour at this time- post me to somewhere, where there is no temptation!  I must say it has been an experience, and if circumstances presented themselves, would jump at the chance to work with an Inf Bn again.  To those whom have the chance, be it just starting your career, in the middle, or almost the end, you have to experience it - even if it is only for a small exercise or for a couple of years.

- - On another note, to our two brothers from 2VP, who lost their lives - may you suffer no more, and rest in peace - -

Inf Sig said:
- - On another note, to our two brothers from 2VP, who lost their lives - may you suffer no more, and rest in peace - -

And lets not forget those who were wounded.  May they get better soon!

Why didn't you just use the posted forum?  Now we have two different ones.  You will enjoy 2 Sigs though, right Luck!

Hey, they even have a new 'building"!!! I was down there last week, drove by the M lines and was surprised to see that M9 was no more!

M9 is gone?  I knew they were building a new building by the sprung shelter but I never knew they were getting rid of M9.  Hey maybe they would all be replaced in the near future.

Looks like Im goin to Edmonton with 4 others from the current apprentice course, but we dont have our messages yet so i dont know exactally where in about.

Posted to Halifax. Heh, guess I can say I am promoted as well...from being a CFSCE "Student" for over a year and now back to the workforce.
Any of ya ever been to TX Site in Newport Corner, Nova Scotia? Thats my new hangout for a few years.

Your going to the gateway?  Don't know many who have been there but have talked to them on HF through the IMRCT and QRT.  Are you an Officer or NCO?  If an NCO, how did you get there off your 3s?

I'm from Brooklyn, NS originally, right near Newport Corner.  Let me tell you, there's not much in the area...nice place to grow up though, pretty quiet.  Did'nt know Sig Ops were there, I was under the impression it was Navy guys, then again, I'm a 291er so what do I know?

Radop, we will both be promoted, and we will both move to new cages right next to each other where you can still complain that my exercise wheel squeeks too loudly, and that my water bottle keeps leaking water onto your cage floor! 

;D

Not so fast, convoy commander.  I may be speaking le ding dong this summer for a job, out of the regiment, away from your leaky mlvws and lsvws, lol

Great.  I'll have to put up with your abuse in two languages later....

Back