• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Postings in winnipeg

Vladsuba

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering what kind of trades will require you to be posted in winnipeg? Thanks for the feedback

Planning on joining the Reg or Res?  If the Reg, don't get any hopes of being in one place for your entire career.

Squadrons

435 Transport and Rescue Squadron
440 Transport Squadron (at Yellowknife)
17 Wing Air Reserve Flight
Forward Operating Location Yellowknife

technically speaking , unless you are in the air-force , little to no chance to be in Winnipeg , also remember , you may have a selection of postings , but don't think you are gonna spend your whole career in the same place !

Oh yea I know that I was just wondering! I am applying for the regular force, I just don't know which trade yet.... Focus was to be a pilot but I'm not the brightest person and the recruiter told me that there's a lot of requirements that I don't qualify for...  ???

krimynal said:
technically speaking , unless you are in the air-force , little to no chance to be in Winnipeg , also remember , you may have a selection of postings , but don't think you are gonna spend your whole career in the same place !

To be fair, Winnipeg has all the necessary support trades as well, which includes the purple trades (Supply, Comms, RMS, etc) as well as "Army" trades (Veh Tech, EO Tech, etc) within the Log & Engr organization.

MED_BCMC said:
To be fair, Winnipeg has all the necessary support trades as well, which includes the purple trades (Supply, Comms, RMS, etc) as well as "Army" trades (Veh Tech, EO Tech, etc) within the Log & Engr organization.

I was going to mention that but figured someone would be along to do so.  ;)

yeah , I did kind off screw up right there , sorry for the misinformation !

krimynal said:
but don't think you are gonna spend your whole career in the same place !

Unless you get posted to 4 Wing.  >:D

Back