• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Postponing – Deferring Enrolment Question

DeltaMike

Inactive
Reaction score
Can someone answer this:
I still have around 6 months to go with my current job contract. Right after that I want to join the reg. Knowing that the entire process CAN take long time, what will happen if I apply now but for some reason my application gets through quickly, lets say 4-5 months (so I still have a 1-2 month contract to finish), and I' get the call offering me a job, can I ask to postpone the offer till I finish my current contract and get on the next bmq instead?

Normally once presented a job offer you either take it or lose it.  However, there are sometimes concessions made but it is very rarely as it comes down to take the job now or wait fro the next chance as there is always someone just behind you who is more than willing to take your offer.

If you are planning on applying for MP the next MPAC is not until Aug/Sept so you have time to fulfil a contract that you start now.  But you are asking a lot of so what questions and who can predict the future?

Thanks for reply. I better play it safe and apply in 2 months time. (which I hope is enough time for me to figure out if I go MP or Weapon tech)

Back