• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Haven't had my "Like" work in few weeks, keeps saying that I haven't liked the game even though I have.

PuckChaser said:
Haven't had my "Like" work in few weeks, keeps saying that I haven't liked the game even though I have.

I am in the same boat.

Clicked on my Facebook bookmark this morning, and the game automatically ran the last mission I completed, and I somehow ended up with 1183 morale when I should have somewhere around 550 the last I remember. My CR counter was also going haywire, jumping up 1 CR every 5 seconds instead of every 1 second. I hit refresh (F5) and fixed everything but the morale.

Still not sure what happened... I ran a mission last night before bed, and it gave an empty reply so I just closed the window and went to bed. Could that have caused it?

So I just openned up AO on my android, and its loading very weird.  The right side ads are huge and pushing the actual game over and makes it look very smooshed.  Might just be my android though.

Whew... looks like I have a lot of catching up to do here! Now that the server migration is over, I hope to be able to spend some time at this.* Top issues that I see are:

• Empty response
  • Likes not recognized
  • Stats going wonky

I know that's not all... anything else that needs immediate attention?

* Not this weekend though, it's a training weekend for me. :)

Something I have noticed, and not a big deal In itself, there are times when I go to do a mission that the supplies needed will say you need 10 of 10 then when you go to buy things you are at -1 and need to buy 11. It's not consistant and only shows up every so often. Just letting you know there is a small glitch in something

Larry Strong said:
Something I have noticed, and not a big deal In itself, there are times when I go to do a mission that the supplies needed will say you need 10 of 10 then when you go to buy things you are at -1 and need to buy 11. It's not consistant and only shows up every so often. Just letting you know there is a small glitch in something

Its a bug with the maintenance system where it will let the game destroy a piece of equipment that does not exist as you have used them all.

As a point of interest, I was doing training to complete the daily challenge. They ranged from level 8 to level 43 and each one would come up with an MT response when I did the training. Got the daily challenge though ;D

Was playing on my tablet and I swear I only hit the mission button once but I was having connection issues so who knows what may have happened.  Anyway, I got the sad panda page and when I went back to the game, it showed the mission result as 2 missions completed.  It also maxed out my morale (this was the strange part because it added about 300 to it).  It is now showing 2 timers for my CR.  I'm sure I've seen something about the timers somewhere but I can't find it now.

Larry Strong said:
My experience with that issue is that it times out for about 6 hours.....

Boo  :'(

I found a bit in the anti- cheating.  I will see if I can still get ahold of Mike about it.  If not, oh well.

I have noticed that the 2100 change around results in an abnormal amount of MT messages.

Some of you may have noticed the subtle "Show debug Data >>" link at the bottom of every page now. I'm trying to trace where the bottleneck might be. Unfortunately, when the empty response shows, you can't see the debug info... I'm working on a way to fix that but in the mean time I just wanted to let you know that I am finally on the job. :)

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
Some of you may have noticed the subtle "Show debug Data >>" link at the bottom of every page now. I'm trying to trace where the bottleneck might be. Unfortunately, when the empty response shows, you can't see the debug info... I'm working on a way to fix that but in the mean time I just wanted to let you know that I am finally on the job. :)

Cheers
Mike

Super_Mike_Wallpaper_by_tindall.jpg

Super Mike to the rescue....

Seems to have gone into melt down again, can't switch pages to buy equipt for a mission, and getting 3 - 5 Mt responses before getting the home page.

For the last few weeks, it's been slow to load. Big lag time between switching screens. Once I eventually get to buy something, after I "Conduct Mission" I have to restart the game as I gert an error message.

Now, I can't even load it. Keeps saying "Error, try again."

Back