• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Mich, That wasn't me, looks like I have some issues to resolve here. :(

John, posting to your wall should work... it has for me in the past, and the app should only need basic rights to do so. Are you having problems with the promotion posts?

Well, that loophole is now closed.... thanks. Now to clean up the abusers.

crooks.a said:
I personally recommend saving those percentage medals for when you have a lot, or else it's useless.

Thanks... but what I did was cash in 7 medals at once (all small ones) in order to get Claimed medal incentives for having 30 medals which provided 1000 experience.... and I was about 1000 experience short of leveling up.  So I cashed in a whack of medals.  So it wasn't quite useless after all. 

Mike Bobbitt said:
Mich, That wasn't me, looks like I have some issues to resolve here. :(

John, posting to your wall should work... it has for me in the past, and the app should only need basic rights to do so. Are you having problems with the promotion posts?

Yeah, it's the promotion posts. I might have changed something in my settings that prevents apps from posting, I'll double check

Just having a glance at the roster tonight and I noticed that RJK has collected 4,294,967,280 Int. WTF??? Four BILLION Int at Rank 9. I'm obviously doing something wrong.  ;D

ModlrMike said:
Just having a glance at the roster tonight and I noticed that RJK has collected 4,294,967,280 Int. WTF??? Four BILLION Int at Rank 9. I'm obviously doing something wrong.  ;D
4,294,967,280 is the maximum number for an unsigned integer in a MySQL database (which is what the game runs off of), so he found some sort of loophole to give himself as much Int as he wants.

crooks.a said:
4,294,967,280 is the maximum number for an unsigned integer in a MySQL database (which is what the game runs off of), so he found some sort of loophole to give himself as much Int as he wants.

Hmmm.  So, he's going to get punted and banned from the game for cheating then?

crooks.a said:

So thats the point at which Puckchaser must throw in the towel.

I think you should take his intelligence value, and distribute it to everyone  ;D
Seems fair to me.

JesseWZ said:
So thats the point at which Puckchaser must throw in the towel.

I'll be CDS before I collect that much!

zipperhead_cop said:
Hmmm.  So, he's going to get punted and banned from the game for cheating then?

Or it could be a glitch in the game and no fault of his. Let's not rush to ban him before we know further details.

As ModlrMike pointed out, it's just as likely a glitch that wasn't exploited on purpose. Looks like the guy didn't burn up much of the Int he gained as he's only on dossier #4. (That's 50 Int total.) I did drop the int back down where it should be, and changed the game not to do that again.

So no harm, no foul. Thanks for finding the issue.

I just cashed in my MP spent medal to earn 50% equipment proficiency.  Afterward, I looked at my equipment on my trg tab to find that several of them remained on the same level but now have a percentage of greater then 100%.

airmich said:
I just cashed in my MP spent medal to earn 50% equipment proficiency.  Afterward, I looked at my equipment on my trg tab to find that several of them remained on the same level but now have a percentage of greater then 100%.

Yep, you just have to train them once and it will carry over and properly calculate it. Or do a mission where it requires the equipment.

Just a minor spelling error with the level 4 "Total Equipment Owned" medal:

It is called "Logistic Addict". Shouldn't it be "Logistik" for Logistik Unicorp?

crooks.a said:
Just a minor spelling error with the level 4 "Total Equipment Owned" medal:

It is called "Logistic Addict". Shouldn't it be "Logistik" for Logistik Unicorp?

I wouldn't think so; the last time I checked, Logistik-Unicorp only supplied DEU kit & accoutrements - nothing operational. All your operational kit comes via the CF through your friendly (debateable) neighbourhood Logistic Branch sup tech.  ;)

ArmyVern said:
I wouldn't think so; the last time I checked, Logistik-Unicorp only supplied DEU kit & accoutrements - nothing operational. All your operational kit comes via the CF through your friendly (debateable) neighbourhood Logistic Branch sup tech.  ;)
Yeah, but we all know that AO is all about the DEUs. Who wouldn't want to meet at Timmies in their DEUs?

A bit of a problem here...

I was at (39,968CE / 41,984CE) and now it only shows 2016, even after I passed a trg mission... it didn't add my points...
so like dummy I tried again... and failed the next mission.. :S doh!

Why does my real CE not show in the coloured bar??

Jingo said:
A bit of a problem here...

I was at (39,968CE / 41,984CE) and now it only shows 2016, even after I passed a trg mission... it didn't add my points...
so like dummy I tried again... and failed the next mission.. :S doh!

Why does my real CE not show in the coloured bar??

The number in the coloured bar (2016 in your case), is the amount of CE that you require to get to the next level.

BTW, thank you for this Mike.  I'm working on a math course at the moment, so my calculator is handy, but this is definitely more helpful then having to figure out "how much more".

Back