• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Process One the roll FINALLY

armyrules

Reaction score
The CFRC called me yesterday and I am scheduled to do my interview,CFAT, Medical and  Interview on May 17th yes I'm FINALLY getting the process on the roll!!!  ;D Does anyone have any advice for me?

I'm still in the process (working on my fitness test, I failed the first time.)

Honesty is the best policy. I had a friend in grade 11 that lied about the fact that he was allergic to be stings. Now I don't know if it was the lying, the allergy, or both that got him the boot, so tell the truth.

Be on time with all your bookings (even being a little early helps) It gives a good impression on reliability.

Ask a lot of questions, if you aren't sure about something, ask. Part of their job is to answer questions.

I'm sure when Kinkanucks, finds this thread he will add his advice.

Get a good nights sleep, have a good breakfast, dress appropriately, arrive early and be polite.

in the interview be honest and tell the truth , as well be prepared, He or She will ask you some pretty important ?'s, like why you want to join, what your plans are , and what the trade that you are applying for involves, I applied for artillery and before i went for my interview i read every thing i could find about it, he was surprised about how much i knew, it shows them you are very interested and shows that you are responsible. good luck, its not that bad like i said just be prepared .

good news bro and i hope we congratulate you soon when u get in,may i ask u when did u apply?

lol u gave me hope man.

i started my application in Feb-2005 got merit listed April-18-2005, It would have taken longer but i called and called and called some more, the recruiter wrote me a email last week and said that the next selection was may-11 , and he said he was positive i would be selected. when you get your interview done and your medical ,call every Friday to see if they have your medical back, mine was just over 6 weeks to come in, they say if its early its bad news, 4 to 6 for a clean medical. good luck hope the same for you as well ,

Good luck! Like it's been said already, be honest. Be comfortable in the CFAT writing... Do not be shy in the interview, but don't over do it.. Listen up for those beeeeeeeeeps in the hearing test, lol.

i had a hard time with the hearing test,the guy sat right beside me and i could hear him press the button, so i was trying not to listen to him,made it confusing if you know what i mean ::)

drive2live said:
i had a hard time with the hearing test,the guy sat right beside me and i could hear him press the button, so i was trying not to listen to him,made it confusing if you know what i mean ::)

Didn't you sit in the sound-proof booth?

no i sat at a table and he sat at the end of the table-about 3 feet from me, lol not a very good test. i had a hearing test about six months ago for work and i have good hearing but this test was not setup vary good.

Oh wow, I was put in a sound-proof booth, so it was easy..

must be nice, are you joining or in service? if so what trade

I'm joining right now, got my final test (PT) next week. I'm going into Army (Comm reserve) as a SigOp

Back